The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Postgraduate accommodation Bournemouth University

So I just got my offer to do a master's at Bournemouth - the one thing that is putting me off at the minute is the financials of it. The student halls for post graduates so is expensive! I am looking at okeford or corfe for student halls (the two cheapest) and will be studying at Talbot campus.

Would it be cheaper to get a student house and get a bus to campus (or live near campus and get a bus to Bournemouth town centre if needed) or would the bus pass included in the university accomodation make that the cheaper option?
Reply 1
Hi James, i can relate to you 100% especially being an international student like me. It's actually a lot. I'll be coming in September 2022 for my MBA programme. I don't mind joining you in house hunting :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by _Amie
Hi James, i can relate to you 100% especially being an international student like me. It's actually a lot. I'll be coming in September 2022 for my MBA programme. I don't mind joining you in house hunting :smile:

Hi Amie, This is Piyush from India I am also joining the university for the MBA program starting in September 2022 but I am struggling with the accommodation too. Please guide if you find one because i have already connected with 8-10 agents there and they said everything gone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending