The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

Life in campus

How is life in different campuses here
Reply 1
I can only speak for the york campus as have never been to the London one. However I can say that it is really lovely on campus and is not to big that it is overwelming which I found others were. People are really freindly and has a lovely feel to it and sense of community. Also lots of great societys and places to grab something to eat while on campus. But not to forget how stunning the campus is too and is does look as nice in person as it does in photos if not better.
If you are any particular questions i can try and help with regards to York St John as i know there is not may students from there on student room.
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Original post by AGEN01
How is life in different campuses here

Hello,

The YSJ campus is so brilliant because it is central to the city but still completely green and very peaceful. Everything you need is in one place and you do not have to commute across York to get to your lectures.

I love it because you always have a mutual friend with someone and that makes for such a community feel. We are a relatively small campus with around 7,500 students but still have all of the facilities, a 24 hour library and take part in university events like varsity.

I love our campus and would really recommend it.

I hope this helps,
Lydia :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending