The Student Room Group

any muslim girls willing to find housemates/flatmates for uni?

i’m currently in sixth form, but i’ll be entering 2023 entrance for university. looking to go to uni outside of london, and looking for any muslim girls who want to split rent for a house/apartment. I want to apply to russel group unis outside of london. come from a pretty strict cultural muslim family and id like to move out as it’s an environment i don’t think i can handle anymore.
bump
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i’m currently in sixth form, but i’ll be entering 2023 entrance for university. looking to go to uni outside of london, and looking for any muslim girls who want to split rent for a house/apartment. I want to apply to russel group unis outside of london. come from a pretty strict cultural muslim family and id like to move out as it’s an environment i don’t think i can handle anymore.

hi - if you don't mind me asking, what decision have you ended up making? im in y12 applying for 2024 entry (not the same year as you :-/) - I want to apply outside my home city for the same reason as you, bad home environment. thank you and may Allah SWT make it easier for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending