The Student Room Group

Suggest any Christian YouTube videos?

I became a Christian a few years ago but haven't managed to find the resources to deepen my understanding of the religion. I don't feel ready to go to church every Sunday yet.
You will find these very useful- latin chants :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEGJ2eBN6wz8VnVK3T6JCQ
Are you coming from a particular denominational perspective, or are you non-denominational/haven't decided upon one yet? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by GeolPhysics
I became a Christian a few years ago but haven't managed to find the resources to deepen my understanding of the religion. I don't feel ready to go to church every Sunday yet.

There's a personal testimony of becoming a Christian from 14:45 here
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Are you coming from a particular denominational perspective, or are you non-denominational/haven't decided upon one yet? :smile:

Haven’t decided. Don’t really care to decide.
Reply 5

Some say you "become a Christian" when you make a confession of sin and profession of faith, but according to the bible you are not one until you actually receive the Holy Spirit (Romans 8v8-9) .. . having a sincere belief that Jesus is your savior doesn't mean you have received the Spirit (Acts 8:12-16).
(edited 1 year ago)
Haven’t decided. Don’t really care to decide.

That's totally cool! I just didn't wanna spam you with things that might be totally irrelevant or inappropriate! :colondollar: I'll have a think and try and come back to you with some suggestions! :smile:

I don't believe in hating religion but this spoken word poem was doing the rounds and was quite thought-provoking when it came out :yep:

I don't believe in hating religion but this spoken word poem was doing the rounds and was quite thought-provoking when it came out :yep:

One of the best videos I've seen!
One of the best videos I've seen!

He's cool isn't he? :biggrin:
Some churches livestream their services - there's a range from traditional to contemporary. Try looking on youtube for a church near you.

He's cool isn't he? :biggrin:

Yah!
Reply 12
The Bible Project is also very helpful :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfwlh9XpX2Y_tQfjeln9QA

Watch the Bible Project there vids are so good, visually interesting and informative. Also Amen Alex is really good and he has some biblical takes on many topics. You can also find a lot of Christian lifestyle vloggers, if you are interested they can give good inspiration on how to incorporate Jesus into daily life.
Although these are good I do highly recommend you go to a church. Fellowship is a great way to deepen your faith to by learning from others as well. Google online some churches in your area and visit a couple, see where the Holy spirit wants you to be.
I hope this is useful xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending