The Student Room Group

HELP- I forgot to add the number of exam booklets I used in my exam (ocr)

I completed everything else but, forget to add the number of exam booklets I used....is this a problem???
Original post by Anonymusie
I completed everything else but, forget to add the number of exam booklets I used....is this a problem???

Yes ofcourse as they won’t be able to know that you’ve used more paper. The first booklet they get with your question 1 will be the only booklet marked as after that they’ll stop marking your work.
Original post by Alevel2022
Yes ofcourse as they won’t be able to know that you’ve used more paper. The first booklet they get with your question 1 will be the only booklet marked as after that they’ll stop marking your work.

oh my....WHAT DO HAVE TO DO????
ANYONE???

Your school staff will have already sent the paper so nothing they can do. As long as you have entered all of your candidate details on every booklet it shouldn't be a problem. The admin staff at your examiner will sort it out.
oh my....WHAT DO HAVE TO DO????

tell your teacher asap they have have already started marking. The teacher will email the exam board and sort it out but be quick
Original post by sxphielol
tell your teacher asap they have have already started marking. The teacher will email the exam board and sort it out but be quick

this happened to my friend and the exam board just said they’d sort it out once her teacher emailed them
Reply 7
ANYONE???

Did it get sorted? I did the same thing today and im so worried

Was this sorted out?
Reply 9
Original post by GrammarlyAddict
Was this sorted out?

hiii, mine thankfully got sorted - i emailed the exam board (OCR) and they told me that as long as the extra booklet was put in with the main booklet, then it will be marked; my exams officer confirmed that the extra one was put in the main one so it doesn’t matter if u didn’t write it (for OCR at least)
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest