The Student Room Group

AQA A-level biology paper 3 24th June 2022 essay discussion

What are everyone’s essay predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Redroses12345
What are everyone’s essay predictions?

I feel like 'the importance of cycles' might come up or something about 'the importance of water'
Reply 2
I
Original post by emi9999900
I feel like 'the importance of cycles' might come up or something about 'the importance of water'

Importance of water oh my god. I’d do osmoregulation, photosynthesis, osmosis I guess and maybe mass transport in plants? Couldn’t think of a fifth! I’d cry

Importance of cycles would be good. I mean you’ve got photosynthesis, respiration, nitrogen/phosphorous. Then again I can’t think of a fourth or fifth though? Could you say negative feedback is a cycle regarding insulin?
Reply 3

importance of cycles has come up before so it 100% won't be worded like that
Original post by vangoff
I

Importance of water oh my god. I’d do osmoregulation, photosynthesis, osmosis I guess and maybe mass transport in plants? Couldn’t think of a fifth! I’d cry

Importance of cycles would be good. I mean you’ve got photosynthesis, respiration, nitrogen/phosphorous. Then again I can’t think of a fourth or fifth though? Could you say negative feedback is a cycle regarding insulin?

You could talk about the cell cycle as a fourth paragraph.
Reply 5
You could talk about the cell cycle as a fourth paragraph.

I also just remembered the cardiac cycle!

Another question, is chemoreceptors in control of heart rate negative feedback?
Original post by vangoff
I also just remembered the cardiac cycle!

Another question, is chemoreceptors in control of heart rate negative feedback?

I’d say so
If anyone is interested, i got 25/25 in my essay back in 2018 and have a copy of this back from the examiners.

If anyone would like to read this pls send me a DM of your email and I'm more than happy to send it :smile:
For The ATP essay what did you guys write about for the topics?
Original post by Mo_2557
importance of cycles has come up before so it 100% won't be worded like that

...it came up😭😭😭
Original post by idk__21

Sliding filament mech
2nd messenger
Osmoregulation - Loop of henle
Inhalation
LIS of photosynthesis - Calvin cycle
Respiration
Original post by idk__21

Glycolysis and the importance of anaerobic respiration
The light dependent reaction
Absorption of glucose
Osmoregulation in the loop of henle
Protein synthesis (translation)
<a href=
Hello, it doesn't let me send a message privately but it would be very helpful if I could read the essay you wrote so I have an idea of a model answer. Please may I ask how I can access it?
Thanks
Original post by GCSEStudent903
If anyone is interested, i got 25/25 in my essay back in 2018 and have a copy of this back from the examiners.

If anyone would like to read this pls send me a DM of your email and I'm more than happy to send it :smile:

hi there could i be sent a copy via email please? (: (i know this was written a long time ago but worth a try)
Hi, I would love to read your essay as it would be really helpful for my revisions. Thanks Joshua
hiii if you could do this still would be much appreciated??!!
Reply 17

Hi there, I'm not sure how DMs work on this but if you could forward a copy of your essay to [email protected] it would be highly appreciated !!
Original post by tia.mallinder
hi there could i be sent a copy via email please? (: (i know this was written a long time ago but worth a try)

hey yeah of course - if you DM your email more than happy to send it
Reply 19
hey yeah of course - if you DM your email more than happy to send it

I'm so sorry I'm having an issue DMing you would it be okay if you DM me. Sorry again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending