The Student Room Group

Where to study anthropology?

I'm an English student finishing year twelve and trying to pick unis to apply to for anthropology. I honestly love the look of Aberdeen (the course, the city, the campus, and the flexibility of scotish degrees) and also like St Andrews for similar reasons. I have also looked into Edingburgh and Exeter which seem like good options. I know ucl is supposed to be really good but i dont really want to go to london for money reasons and also it seems scary, im not a big city person. manchester is also an option, i like the look of the course but i worry again about the size of the city and the cost. i had previously ruled out oxford (for archaeology and anthropology) becuase i thought i would never get the grades, but it now looks like i might? so oxford could be back on the table? a am also considering combining it with either politics or archaeology. the end goal is likley a career in journalism. does anyone have any advice or reccomendations on where to study anthropology? or just general advice about any of the unis mentioned, anything would be helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending