The Student Room Group

Health and Human Sciences Durham offer holders 2023-2024

Hi guys, just trying to gather any offer holders for this course : )
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by lilorain
Hi guys, just trying to gather any offer holders for this course : )

I’m firming Durham for anthropology bsc! Just got rejected from Oxford haha, but I love Durham anyways so it’s all good. Where else have u applied?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ame3em
I’m firming Durham for anthropology bsc! Just got rejected from Oxford haha, but I love Durham anyways so it’s all good. Where else have u applied?

Same got rejected last week aha, living out the stereotype. I do love the look of the anthropology department at Durham it looks so good. I’ve applied to Ucl, Birmingham and Exeter, wbu
Reply 3
Same got rejected last week aha, living out the stereotype. I do love the look of the anthropology department at Durham it looks so good. I’ve applied to Ucl, Birmingham and Exeter, wbu

I also did UCL, then Edinburgh and Bristol. Yeah i’ve only heard good things about Durham anthropology so looking forward to it!!
Reply 4
Original post by ame3em
I also did UCL, then Edinburgh and Bristol. Yeah i’ve only heard good things about Durham anthropology so looking forward to it!!

same :smile:)
You will only have 8 hours of contact time with Anthropology.
Reply 6
Original post by random_matt
You will only have 8 hours of contact time with Anthropology.

is that bad
is that bad

£9250 for 8 hours is one reason I left. These things should ideally be stated on the course web page. My flat mate also only had 4 hours contact and 4 hours online for her psychology course. It is entirely up to you to judge if that is good value for yourself.

Edit: I was doing anthropology and archaeology. I believe any combination has the exact same number of modules.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending