The Student Room Group

Official Thread: Graduate Entry Medicine 2025 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngharadMair31
I’m sure you’ll both smash it!! Good luck!!
Not that you’ll need it but I’ll deffo be up for revising together/ for support! I am struggling by myself lol
Let me know I’ll try and set something up :smile:
Hoping to smash the September one. Friday is a write off. But thank you. I've sent you a private message and lets set something up.
Original post by hapax_legomenon
Hoping to smash the September one. Friday is a write off. But thank you. I've sent you a private message and lets set something up.
Thank you! I’ve got to be a member for 3 days or something before I can reply to private messages so will do as soon as I can lol!
Original post by Elsatrish1
oh great, it's nice to finally talk to someone in a similar situation as me! I was interested in Chester too but it's only open for international students I didn't even realise. your a-levels are much better than mine...don't even stress!! I got AAC, the C being in Chemistry which really has me worrying. I think most unis look at the degree classification mainly so I'm hoping I'll be fine? I think closer to the time I will email and ask. I just emailed Liverpool about it, they are currently in the process of approving their new entry requirements and stuff, they have a PDF showing what the requirements will be for 2024 entry and it has no mention of A-Levels anyway only a 2:1. that's what I thought, the financial aspect. I'm hoping I'll just get onto A101 but then maybe I should just try anyway?
have you started any sort of work experience or things related to your application / personal statement?

hi, chester is now open to home students. i received an offer from there this cycle although i firmed elsewhere.
Original post by anonmeddymed
hi, chester is now open to home students. i received an offer from there this cycle although i firmed elsewhere.

Hi, what score did you get for UCAT and what work experience/work did you have?
What do people think of the new imperial/cumbria gem?
Original post by hapax_legomenon
Wehey, a fellow prospective GAMSAT flunker. Also sitting the GAMSAT this Friday. I live and work in London so if anyone is about and wants to study that would be cool.

Hey; I’m open to studying in preparation for the gamsat; I’m also in London 🙂 my insta is emef4h.k if interested
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Anyone know what's happening with SWANSEA, they usually require gamsat but this year their A101 course is on the UKCAT list of universities. Fingers crossed they don't require ukcat instead of gamsat. its literally my first choice and i spent months on that march gamsat exam.
Original post by Mbyah198
Anyone know what's happening with SWANSEA, they usually require gamsat but this year their A101 course is on the UKCAT list of universities. Fingers crossed they don't require ukcat instead of gamsat. its literally my first choice and i spent months on that march gamsat exam.

okay so the admission team has said that Swansea are using both this year, no update on their website though just yet.
Original post by BCGscience
What do people think of the new imperial/cumbria gem?

Just had a look, it seems it has not been accredited yet? and the campus is in carlisle?
Hello prospective GEM applicants! I've sat the GAMSAT a few times and managed to get an offer to start GEM this year. If anyone would like some GAMSAT studying materials that I've manage to accumulate over the years please let me know and happy to share them and hopefully they will help in your preparation. GAMSAT is tough and tedious but hang in there!
Original post by ash_sap
Hello prospective GEM applicants! I've sat the GAMSAT a few times and managed to get an offer to start GEM this year. If anyone would like some GAMSAT studying materials that I've manage to accumulate over the years please let me know and happy to share them and hopefully they will help in your preparation. GAMSAT is tough and tedious but hang in there!

Hiya, it would be so great if you could send me the stuff, I can’t seem to find much online!
Original post by scottishst25
Hiya, it would be so great if you could send me the stuff, I can’t seem to find much online!

Drop me a pm please!
Original post by ash_sap

OMG yes please! I’ll take all the help I can get! I was rejected post-interview for 2024 entry, so I’ll be re-applying for 2025 entry. Please PM me or I can send you my email address x
Original post by bella_theNerd
OMG yes please! I’ll take all the help I can get! I was rejected post-interview for 2024 entry, so I’ll be re-applying for 2025 entry. Please PM me or I can send you my email address x

Pls pm me with your deets!
I also have gamsat resources I no longer need. If anyone is interested PM me
Reply 75
Original post by ash_sap

Hi, I am thinking to sit Gamsat this spetmeber. What sorts of resources do you have? I have never done it before so would really appreciate any tips and advices please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending