The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Moving onto Masters - current student

Hi All,

I'm already a student at Staffs and having thoroughly enjoyed my time at the university I wanted to study my Masters as well.

I applied for the esports MA and received a 2.1 conditional offer which i exceeded :biggrin:

My question is do i still need to inform the uni of my results? or will the system automatically get updated?
It should all get processed through the uni admissions system but it would do no harm to check that your place has been confirmed once your results have been published.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Jersey1993
Hi All,

I'm already a student at Staffs and having thoroughly enjoyed my time at the university I wanted to study my Masters as well.

I applied for the esports MA and received a 2.1 conditional offer which i exceeded :biggrin:

My question is do i still need to inform the uni of my results? or will the system automatically get updated?

Hi @Jersey1993
Congratulations on your result!
If you are a current student, there is a fast-track application process which will giving the same information again.
You can find more details here: https://www.staffs.ac.uk/admissions/postgraduate/apply
If you have any questions, our Enquiries team are here to help: @[email protected]
Best wishes, Shaun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending