The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Failed resit for one module in my final year

I think i failed my resit for one module and its an exam but i passed the coursework and i’m in my final year and i’m panicking right now does anyone habe any advice please cause i dont know what is going to happen
It depends on the module. How many credits is it worth (over 20 can be problematic) and it depends if you have to pass the exam to pass the module (rather than an average grade for all assignments).
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I think i failed my resit for one module and its an exam but i passed the coursework and i’m in my final year and i’m panicking right now does anyone habe any advice please cause i dont know what is going to happen

In the event of failing a resit, you will need to re-resit at the next opportunity. This means you will not graduate with your cohort and will graduate later at the next opportunity.

According to the academic regulations, there is no compensation so there all exams and assignments must exceed 40%. All modules must be passed to complete your degree.

I hope this gives you some clarification.

Veronica
(edited 1 year ago)
i have to pass the exam to pass tye module because my coursework grade is good and the module is worth just 20 credits
Have you had your exam results yet?
Original post by Anonymous
i have to pass the exam to pass tye module because my coursework grade is good and the module is worth just 20 credits

Since it's been some time now and the results are released from the exam board, are you aware of your exam results?

Veronica
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1

Brother what happened to you?
Are you giving exam?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there, we understand your concern. Please contact the registry or engagement team.
You can email to [email protected] with your concern. Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest