The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

University of derby- Results on the 25th, but need to be submitted on the 19th?

I re-took GCSE's and did a level 3 course at college, and I get my results on the 25th of august but derby uni wants results submitted by the 19th at the LATEST. What do I do? I've emailed them, but I'm scared my place and offer will be voided on ucas if I dont upload evidence of qualifications by the 19th.
It's not that uncommon for applicants to need to wait for GCSE results day until they know if they have fulfilled the terms of their offer so the university should be aware of this and have plans in place. - but I'd have thought you'd get your Level 3 results on 18th
(edited 1 year ago)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EBluebear
It's not that uncommon for applicants to need to wait for GCSE results day until they know if they have fulfilled the terms of their offer so the university should be aware of this and have plans in place. - but I'd have thought you'd get your Level 3 results on 19th

Okay, sorry if the question seemed all over the place I was panicked. I've contacted the university again to ask how they'll go about this, and yes you're right I get my level 3 results on the 18th.
Original post by xKayTea
I re-took GCSE's and did a level 3 course at college, and I get my results on the 25th of august but derby uni wants results submitted by the 19th at the LATEST. What do I do? I've emailed them, but I'm scared my place and offer will be voided on ucas if I dont upload evidence of qualifications by the 19th.

Hi @xKayTea,

Please don't worry you won't be the only student who is also waiting for results on the 25th August.
Our deadline to accept offers and send all documents is the 7th September 2022.
You may also find this UCAS page useful https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/results-confirmation-and-clearing/still-waiting

I know you said that you've contacted the University but I just wanted to let you know that the best email address for the admissions team is [email protected]

I hope this helps
Kayleigh
Hello, please I applied for my CAS from university of derby since the month of may and I’ve been waiting for it since. I’ve not gotten it till today, 21st of July. I am for September intake and I don’t want my admission to get deferred. Do I have any hope of getting the cas? Visa application takes 5 weeks from my country of residence.
Original post by Kamsyjon
Hello, please I applied for my CAS from university of derby since the month of may and I’ve been waiting for it since. I’ve not gotten it till today, 21st of July. I am for September intake and I don’t want my admission to get deferred. Do I have any hope of getting the cas? Visa application takes 5 weeks from my country of residence.

Hi @Kamsyjon,
I understand this can be frustrating.
The best advice I can give you is to contact our Admissions Team via email at [email protected]. They will be able to give you guidance relating specifically to your application.
All the best.
Toby
I’ve tried but no replies. It’s really frustrating.
Original post by Kamsyjon
I’ve tried but no replies. It’s really frustrating.

Hi @Kamsyjon
You can also call the team on +44 (0)1332 591167.
As I'm sure you realise, the Admissions Team receive a high volume of queries. They do aim to respond to you as soon as possible.
All the best.
Toby

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending