The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU not giving Information on CAS letter Processing

I have submitted my CAS letter Request on 9 May and get Notification that you will receive your cas letter in 10 working days but I didn't get any CAS letter from university after sending followup emails to CAS team. No reply was given by CAS team. Now Its been two Months I didn't receive any information or communication from CAS Team. Despite of sending Emails I didn't get any response or reply back to my emails. I am very Depressed and felling very bad on my decision to apply to this university. All my friends applied to different university get the CAS and visa, but I'm still waiting and now I have no hope from university.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kostas12
I have submitted my CAS letter Request on 9 May and get Notification that you will receive your cas letter in 10 working days but I didn't get any CAS letter from university after sending followup emails to CAS team. No reply was given by CAS team. Now Its been two Months I didn't receive any information or communication from CAS Team. Despite of sending Emails I didn't get any response or reply back to my emails. I am very Depressed and felling very bad on my decision to apply to this university. All my friends applied to different university get the CAS and visa, but I'm still waiting and now I have no hope from university.

Hi @Kostas12I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting to receive your CAS letter. The CAS team have been extremely busy which has unfortunately delayed CAS issuance for some students. I can assure you that the team are working through all requests and you will receive your CAS soon.

All I can advise at this time is to send another email to the admissions team and wait patiently.

I hope you receive your CAS soon!!

Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Update? Did you receive it yet?
I submitted my CAS request on June 6 and still didn't receive my CAS. The university is not replying to my follow-up emails. I'm extremely worried because visa applications are also taking a lot of time these days. At least reply to our email so we don't worry.
same here mate. Email at casrequest@mmu and hopefully they will reply to you. I got an automated reply and two reply from people of the team and said they are estimating to provide my CAS within 31st July. Hopefully we get it before that
Original post by Istiaque Tushar
same here mate. Email at casrequest@mmu and hopefully they will reply to you. I got an automated reply and two reply from people of the team and said they are estimating to provide my CAS within 31st July. Hopefully we get it before that

Hopefully. When have you submitted your cas request?
Original post by Anonymous
Hopefully. When have you submitted your cas request?

21st June
Reply 7
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @Kostas12I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting to receive your CAS letter. The CAS team have been extremely busy which has unfortunately delayed CAS issuance for some students. I can assure you that the team are working through all requests and you will receive your CAS soon.

All I can advise at this time is to send another email to the admissions team and wait patiently.

I hope you receive your CAS soon!!

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I have emailed to admission department, cas team, visa complaince after your email, but they didn't give me response to my email I am very disappointed and I am regretting on my decision to apply this university. The worst mistake I made was submitted my entire year's fees before getting CAS letter. I can do nothing after this month I have one month to apply to visa and since CAS letter queue so long then visa queue will be too long from CAS Queue. Hope my academic year will not be wasted.

Thanks
I have fulfilled all my conditions and also submitted the CAS request for almost a month ago but still didn't get any update. How can we further proceed the Visa process and catch up with intake on time?
I'm still expecting my CAS to no avail. I have sent mails and tried contacting them but their lines are off. What else should I do?
I'm extremely worried......
Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry that you're still waiting to receive your CAS. We've had an unprecedented number of CAS requests this year so the admissions team are taking longer than usual to issue letters to students.

You're more than welcome to keep trying the admissions phone line, but the team have asked that students are patient in waiting for their CAS to be processed. I understand that this is a stressful situation and the university is doing everything they can to speed up the process.

I will update this thread if anything changes.

Reply 10
Pls did anyone receive CAS recently from MMU? I have requested for CAS from overseas since 28th of June and I received message that my CAS will be issue within 10days but nothing till now. Kindly advise.
(edited 9 months ago)
Not yet. They are saying to deliver the cas by 31st July. Let's see now.
Reply 12
Pls getting frustrated over CAS. Applied for CAS early last month and nothing till now. What is really going on or causing delay my people??????
Early this month? Bro some of us applied early June still haven'g got it. They probably distributing May's CAS requests now. Hopefully by July 31st June's one will be provided. Then July. They were too lazy at the beginning now in a rush
Got my CAS today...
You just have to email university properly like mention your name, course, date of birth, MMU ID and they'll easily locate your CAS request and respond to you immediately
Congratulations mate!
When did you submit your CAS request?
Congratulations mate!
When did you submit your CAS request?

6th june
I did on 21st June. Hopefully I get it in few days
I did on 21st June. Hopefully I get it in few days

When you get the CAS Let Us know
Will do for sure.

Quick Reply