The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Physicians Associate January 2023

Hi! Anyone heard and been invited for an interview? My application was submitted 15 working days ago but I’m just getting so nervous not hearing a thing. Anyone know when interviews are held? I think last year was end of august but time is getting closer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi! Anyone heard and been invited for an interview? My application was submitted 15 working days ago but I’m just getting so nervous not hearing a thing. Anyone know when interviews are held? I think last year was end of august but time is getting closer

Sorry, for Aberdeen Uni!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Hiya, just to reassure you, we wouldn't have started looking at applications till we closed on 31 July. We're holding interviews in September this year, as far as I'm aware!
Thank you! I can maybe stop obsessively checking my emails every hour!
Thank you! I can maybe stop obsessively checking my emails every hour!

Hi, I have been continually checking my e-mails every minute just like you are. Thanks for starting this thread. Now that we at least know interviews are being held in September. BTW, do you mind if I ask where you're from? I'm an international applicant.
Hi, I have been continually checking my e-mails every minute just like you are. Thanks for starting this thread. Now that we at least know interviews are being held in September. BTW, do you mind if I ask where you're from? I'm an international applicant.

It’s so nerve wracking isn’t it? I’m from Edinburgh, so a couple hundred miles away. I’d be relocating to Aberdeen if I got accepted as my partner studies law there already. Where are you from?
It’s so nerve wracking isn’t it? I’m from Edinburgh, so a couple hundred miles away. I’d be relocating to Aberdeen if I got accepted as my partner studies law there already. Where are you from?

That's cool. I'm from India. I heard that's really hard for international applicants to be considered for this degree. Do you by any chance know if that's true?
I’m honestly unsure! I mean, my thinking is that as long as you hold the entry requirements and the personal statement plus funding in place then you have as much chance as anyone else. I work as a nurse already, and have spoken with other PAs and they’re from all over the world
I’m honestly unsure! I mean, my thinking is that as long as you hold the entry requirements and the personal statement plus funding in place then you have as much chance as anyone else. I work as a nurse already, and have spoken with other PAs and they’re from all over the world

Oh. Thanks very much for your response. Have you heard from university yet?
Still nothing! Have you heard?
Still nothing! Have you heard?

I haven't heard either.
I haven't heard either.

I guess we just have to be patient until the end of August. The university admissions team may be busy coordinating on-boarding for the September intake students I guess.
Anyone heard anything?
Anyone heard anything?

Hey. Still nothing. Do you think the passing of her majesty the queen will have any impact on the interview calls?
Hey. Still nothing. Do you think the passing of her majesty the queen will have any impact on the interview calls?

Possibly! I called the medical admissions the other day and she said they’re still processing and apologised for the delays.
She said we’d hear by the end of the week but I still haven’t so far
Hi. Have you heard? It's almost going to be October.
Got my interview slot selection email this morning
Got my interview slot selection email this morning

Hi! Congratulations! Amazing news. I called last week and they said by the end of last week with interview dates. But still nothing so far! Fingers crossed
Hi. Congratulations. I got my interview slot too.
Hi - I am a current Aberdeen PA student. if you got in and you want any advice feel free to private message me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending