The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Physician Associate UCLan Undergrad 2024

Anyone got an offer for UCLan pa undergrad? Anyone planning to firm it?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi Anon,

Whilst I'm not an offer holder for this course, I'm happy to help with any questions you have about the course or life as a UCLan student. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Nope have you got an offer
Reply 3
Nope have you got an offer

Yeah I did, did u get rejected post or pre interview If udm me asking and what did they say the reason was cos my friend got rejected too. Did u apply to reading pa undergrad
Yeah I did, did u get rejected post or pre interview If udm me asking and what did they say the reason was cos my friend got rejected too. Did u apply to reading pa undergrad
I haven’t received a response from them since my interview I’m still waiting. No I did not apply for reading.
Reply 5
I haven’t received a response from them since my interview I’m still waiting. No I did not apply for reading.

When was your interview and how did u feel it went? If u get an offer will u firm it
When was your interview and how did u feel it went? If u get an offer will u firm it

My interview was Ages ago so on the 10th January. It’s a backup choice not initially the course I want to do but I’m still waiting to hear from so I can firm my first choice.
My interview was Ages ago so on the 10th January. It’s a backup choice not initially the course I want to do but I’m still waiting to hear from so I can firm my first choice.
Hi Anon,

Please be assured that our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch regarding your interview as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help 😊

All the best,
Sarah
Congrats to those with offers! UCLan's Physician Associate program is a great opportunity. Consider factors like location, curriculum, and career prospects before firming. Connect with fellow offer holders to discuss experiences and make an informed decision. Good luck to everyone!
Hi there,

If you are a current UK offer holder for our Physician Associate Studies course and are looking to connect with other offer holders, you are welcome to join our community groups which you can learn more about here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask 😊

All the best,
Sarah
(edited 3 days ago)
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,
If you are a current UK offer holder for our Physician Associate Studies course and are looking to connect with other offer holders, you are welcome to join our community groups which you can learn more about here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask 😊
All the best,
Sarah

What group would I be best suited to as a physician associate offer holder
What group would I be best suited to as a physician associate offer holder
Hi Anon,

If you are a UK undergraduate student for our Physician Associate course, you will be best joining the 2024 Clinical Sciences group.

Many thanks,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending