The Student Room Group

What is the best mobile operator ?

I’m going to be moving to the UK for university soon and am wondering what the best operator is ?

For more precision, I’d like something similar to my current plan which is unlimited calls and texts, as well as 200Go of 4/5G and 25Go of international data. Obviously I’m not looking for something that big, but something with unlimited texts and calls, as well as a big data plan would be the best seing as ill be using my phone as a hotspot next year.

So any advice ?
I think Three (3) are currently offering deals for students (e.g ~£11/ month for unlimited calls, texts and 4G data)

https://www.three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones
Original post by ellslaw
I’m going to be moving to the UK for university soon and am wondering what the best operator is ?

For more precision, I’d like something similar to my current plan which is unlimited calls and texts, as well as 200Go of 4/5G and 25Go of international data. Obviously I’m not looking for something that big, but something with unlimited texts and calls, as well as a big data plan would be the best seing as ill be using my phone as a hotspot next year.

So any advice ?
Original post by username5945782

So any advice ?

Best mobile network 2023: The UK’s top networks for 4G and 5G speeds, big data deals and customer service. You can visit the site and make your own decision. https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/technology/1407067/best-mobile-network
Ive been with Tesco mobile for years and would deffo recommend them
Been with Vodafone for years and would definitely NOT recommend them lol
EE are amazing data, speed and signal wise.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by username5945782

So any advice ?

I would recommend you Voxi by Vodafone considering your expectations. Also, go to other operators' websites to figure out which one would be appropriate for you.
Reply 7
I would not recommend Vodafone personally - check Money saving expert for the best deals for your specific criteria

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending