The Student Room Group

Bank of England 2022 Graduate Scheme

I have not seen any threads regarding this year's BoE applications, so just thought I would create one

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone else received their invitation to AC? I was wondering how other people are planning on preparing?
Reply 2
Original post by GPC98
Anyone else received their invitation to AC? I was wondering how other people are planning on preparing?

Still no updates for me. May I ask when you got the invitation and which stream you applied for?
Original post by GPC98

yes i have... I'm not sure how is best to prepare? I'm most nervous for the case studies.
Reply 4
Original post by TA89
Still no updates for me. May I ask when you got the invitation and which stream you applied for?

I applied for operations and I got my invitation on Wednesday
Reply 5
Original post by Lauren1498x
yes i have... I'm not sure how is best to prepare? I'm most nervous for the case studies.

I didn't think there would be case studies. I was told on the live Q&A session that it would be a group exercise and interviews
Reply 6
Original post by GPC98
I didn't think there would be case studies. I was told on the live Q&A session that it would be a group exercise and interviews

Yeah same that's what I was told. Maybe it's a different role?
Reply 7
Hey - are you guys expecting more technical or more competency/behavioural questions?
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from their AC yet? I had mine on the 5th and was told I'd find out within 2-4 weeks.
Original post by rupertgil
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from their AC yet? I had mine on the 5th and was told I'd find out within 2-4 weeks.

I had mine around the same time and haven’t heard anything yet either… making me more nervous the longer we have to wait 😬
Original post by amiquegill2000
I had mine around the same time and haven’t heard anything yet either… making me more nervous the longer we have to wait 😬

It has only been two weeks to be fair and they said their assessment centres run until the start of Feb... I was just curious to see if anyone had heard anything
Mine was 5th as well, and we should've got the outcome 3 weeks after the AC. May I ask you applied for Data Program as well?
Original post by abcdefg00
Mine was 5th as well, and we should've got the outcome 3 weeks after the AC. May I ask you applied for Data Program as well?

Yes I also applied for the Data Scheme!
Reply 13
Yes I also applied for the Data Scheme!

Original post by abcdefg00

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you had my data AC on the 6th and still nothing
Original post by Riyad1
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you had my data AC on the 6th and still nothing

Hopefully next week we will receive the result, it's painful to wait so long.
Reply 15
Yeah I had my operations AC in the 11th and still nothing!
Reply 16
Well I just heard back today and I've got an offer!
Original post by Riyad1
Well I just heard back today and I've got an offer!

Same here! Congratulations to you!!

It came into my spam mail so I thought it was a joke at first haha, but I'm so happy!
Same here! Congratulations to you!!

It came into my spam mail so I thought it was a joke at first haha, but I'm so happy!

what the hell rupertgil, I can't believe you sent me a cute pic on Snapchat bro, that's out of order.
Original post by Jon Bones
what the hell rupertgil, I can't believe you sent me a cute pic on Snapchat bro, that's out of order.

mine in spam too! I thought they would call us!

Quick Reply

Latest