The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL accommodation

Has anyone else paid their deposit but not received a receipt to confirm it or anything? I’m freaking out because £250 has left my account but I don’t even know if it’s been received😭😭
Also, anyone else staying at Langton Close?
Original post by spicyoo
Has anyone else paid their deposit but not received a receipt to confirm it or anything? I’m freaking out because £250 has left my account but I don’t even know if it’s been received😭😭

I paid my deposit and emailed them to confirm they received it cause they didn't send anything saying that i did, they replied a day later saying they had

Im also at langton close :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by waterboottles
I paid my deposit and emailed them to confirm they received it cause they didn't send anything saying that i did, they replied a day later saying they had

that’s so cool i’ll see you on the 24th! what are you studying?
Reply 3

also i emailed them too but they aired me so now i’m worried
Original post by spicyoo

Hey do you know what you put in for residence fee when you accept the accommodation offer?
Original post by spicyoo
that’s so cool i’ll see you on the 24th! what are you studying?

I'm studying urban planning and real estate. wbu :smile:
Reply 6
I'm studying urban planning and real estate. wbu :smile:

I'm doing spanish and French!
wanna exchange socials maybe?
Reply 7
Original post by TeddyNoser
Hey do you know what you put in for residence fee when you accept the accommodation offer?

hi have you figured out what you put there? i have put the fee stated on the website and now they want me to pay deposit + residence fee
Original post by wpsl0416
hi have you figured out what you put there? i have put the fee stated on the website and now they want me to pay deposit + residence fee

I put 0 for résidence as I didn’t want to pay towards the accommodation yet and only paid deposit, you can choose if you want to pay part accom fee now or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending