The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford Applicant Thread 2023

Good morning everyone! :smile:

Thinking about applying to the University of Bradford for 2023?

Meet and chat to others who are applying in this thread :wavey:

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you thinking of applying for?
Where else are you applying?
How are you feeling about starting university?
Are there any clubs or societies you really want to join?

If you have any questions about being a student at Bradford just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Becky
I paid my initial deposit and got a receipt. But I don’t get any confirmation from the university side. I submitted TB Test, receipt, and cas request form. I didn’t submit financial evidence yet because it will mature after the 20th of September. Therefore, I would like to attend the preCAS interview before I upload it. It will save me time for apply a visa. Is it possible to arrange a preCAS interview before uploading one document and after I upload it to assess and issue CAS? Thank you
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by vijey998
I paid my initial deposit and got a receipt. But I don’t get any confirmation from the university side. I submitted TB Test, receipt, and cas request form. I didn’t submit financial evidence yet because it will mature after the 20th of September. Therefore, I would like to attend the preCAS interview before I upload it. It will save me time for apply a visa. Is it possible to arrange a preCAS interview before uploading one document and after I upload it to assess and issue CAS? Thank you

Hey @vijey998

I replied to your previous message :smile:

Becky
Dear excellency team.
I have applied for CAS letter on w of august. And i completed all the requirements which is necessary to Bradford university. And i still waiting for CAS letter. And my class start date is 26 September. I am in very worry what should i do to receive my CAS from university.
Thanks and regards.
Muhammad Usama Khan.
Student id is 676148
Badford university seem to have lots of issues maybe.
Original post by Kobbyblaq
Badford university seem to have lots of issues maybe.

Bro but we are international students they need to take it serious .
Original post by University of Bradford

Ice breaker questions:

If you have any questions about being a student at Bradford just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Becky

Hi Becky,

I’m Grace, I already paid my advance tuition deposit payment for January 2023. Can you kindly advise me on the documents deadline for January intake. So I would be properly guided. Also payzone already confirmed my payment, should I submit the pre-cas form now or wait till my financial evidence is matured so I will submit all together?. I look forward to hearing from you Becky.
Original post by Osama khan
Dear excellency team.
I have applied for CAS letter on w of august. And i completed all the requirements which is necessary to Bradford university. And i still waiting for CAS letter. And my class start date is 26 September. I am in very worry what should i do to receive my CAS from university.
Thanks and regards.
Muhammad Usama Khan.
Student id is 676148

Hey @Osama khan

Sorry for the delayed response, did you manage to solve this?

Thanks,

Becky
Original post by Graceey21
Hi Becky,

I’m Grace, I already paid my advance tuition deposit payment for January 2023. Can you kindly advise me on the documents deadline for January intake. So I would be properly guided. Also payzone already confirmed my payment, should I submit the pre-cas form now or wait till my financial evidence is matured so I will submit all together?. I look forward to hearing from you Becky.

Hey @graceey21

Sorry for the delayed response, did you manage to sort this? :smile:

Becky
Hi Becky, have ubic started issuing cas for January intake 2023?
Original post by Kimbukky
Hi Becky, have ubic started issuing cas for January intake 2023?

Hey @Kimbukky :smile:

Please contact ubic directly on [email protected]

Thanks,

Becky
I am planning to apply for Biomedical Engineering (Meng) at Bradford for Sep 2023 entry. My predicated grades are A(Math), B(Chemistry) and C(Physics). Looking for reviews about this course and university.
Original post by LunarXaminator
I am planning to apply for Biomedical Engineering (Meng) at Bradford for Sep 2023 entry. My predicated grades are A(Math), B(Chemistry) and C(Physics). Looking for reviews about this course and university.

Hey @LunarXaminator

How are you? It's great to hear you're planning on applying for the Biomedical Engineering MEng course :smile:

Do you have any specific questions about the course or the University? I can then send them over to the academics and provide you with some more in depth information or I can ask them to email you directly if you would like to talk through the course with them? Let me know what works best for you and I'll do my best to help :smile:

Thanks and have a great day!

Becky
Hey everyone,

If you have any questions please do just ask :smile:

Becky
Original post by University of Bradford

Ice breaker questions:

Becky

Hi there. I am a prospective PhD student in Business Management at the University of Bradford and have paid the advance of £2000. I have followed their guidelines and submitted a Google drive link with my relevant documents to their admissions team a few days ago. I would sincerely appreciate any guidance/advice on expected timelines to receive the CAS document for processing the visa and the next steps as their team is not very responsive via email (assuming this is due to the high demand/backlog of applicants). Thank you and sincerely appreciate any advice on this matter to plan my next steps.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by maheshd23
Hi there. I am a prospective PhD student in Business Management at the University of Bradford and have paid the advance of £2000. I have followed their guidelines and submitted a Google drive link with my relevant documents to their admissions team a few days ago. I would sincerely appreciate any guidance/advice on expected timelines to receive the CAS document for processing the visa and the next steps as their team is not very responsive via email (assuming this is due to the high demand/backlog of applicants). Thank you and sincerely appreciate any advice on this matter to plan my next steps.

Hey @maheshd23

I'm very sorry for the delayed response. Did you manage to speak to the the team about this?

Thanks

Becky
What happens after you've applied?

Here's some helpful guidance on what happens next. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending