The Student Room Group

Optometry 2023 - offers

Hey,

Has anyone heard back from City University or Anglia Ruskin for undergraduate Optometry 2023?
I'm worried since I haven't heard back.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ofcwonho
Hey,

Has anyone heard back from City University or Anglia Ruskin for undergraduate Optometry 2023?

Hi,
I've applied to City University for another undergraduate course (midwifery). I've noticed out of all the unis I've applied for they do take the longest to respond, so perhaps it's just taking longer to process. I would say keep checking your emails and messages regularly as they do tend to reach out on those and the emails usually don't come with "City University" as the name, sometimes, it is "do not reply," and other times the name of the department. Also, as I was going through my offers, they did send me an email a few months ago regarding ID verification, which if not completed then the application will be withdrawn, so do make sure to check that. Also, you can contact them through their website they have a section for queries and they reply back by email quite fast. So check that out too. I hope this helps!
Hi,

I've applied to both, and I've heard back from Anglia Ruskin but haven't heard from City. I wouldn't be too worried though, it can take a while for offers to come in and I have friends who've only heard back from a couple unis so far. Best of luck!
Reply 3
Original post by CloverAsh
Hi,

I've applied to both, and I've heard back from Anglia Ruskin but haven't heard from City. I wouldn't be too worried though, it can take a while for offers to come in and I have friends who've only heard back from a couple unis so far. Best of luck!

Hii, that’s great! What did you apply for?
true, it takes a while but I was worried since all my friends have heard back from all unis.
Reply 4
i emailed city about this and they're taking a while because the course is being updated !!
Reply 5
Original post by faheemakhanom
Hi,
I've applied to City University for another undergraduate course (midwifery). I've noticed out of all the unis I've applied for they do take the longest to respond, so perhaps it's just taking longer to process. I would say keep checking your emails and messages regularly as they do tend to reach out on those and the emails usually don't come with "City University" as the name, sometimes, it is "do not reply," and other times the name of the department. Also, as I was going through my offers, they did send me an email a few months ago regarding ID verification, which if not completed then the application will be withdrawn, so do make sure to check that. Also, you can contact them through their website they have a section for queries and they reply back by email quite fast. So check that out too. I hope this helps!

Hi! Thank you for telling me this. I did reply to their fee assessment stuff. Goodluck!
Reply 6
Original post by liekha
i emailed city about this and they're taking a while because the course is being updated !!

Makes sense, thank u smm :smile:
Hii, that’s great! What did you apply for?
true, it takes a while but I was worried since all my friends have heard back from all unis.

I also applied for undergrad Optometry!
Hey,

Hey!!
I applied to City as well for optom but I’m yet to hear from them.
Reply 9
(Original post by tasneemr2839)Hey!!

Hi! I just heard back from them.

Heyyy
Same here!!

Heyy.
Sorry it’s a new account so I can’t private message- I got an offer from City for ABB. Hbu?
Reply 12
Original post by tasneemr2839
Heyy.
Sorry it’s a new account so I can’t private message- I got an offer from City for ABB. Hbu?

It's alright, i got an offer for AAB. Lucky you have two B's

Is it ur first choice?
It's alright, i got an offer for AAB. Lucky you have two B's

Is it ur first choice?

No it’s not my first choice. I want Aston tbh
Hi did city ask anyone to send a picture of their passport? If so what email do we send it to?
Original post by summy234
Hi did city ask anyone to send a picture of their passport? If so what email do we send it to?

Hey I sent the link to upload your passport in your dms (twice by mistake)
The email you send is the one in your application/UCAS
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kobunnies
I

Hey I sent the link to upload your passport in your dms (twice by mistake)
The email you send is the one in your application/UCAS

thank you so much!
Hey,

Yes I heard back from city but not ARU. I think they both wait for all applications to be in and then decide so hopefully soon.
I applied aswell!! Haven't heard back yet tho
Are they doing interview or did they give u a direct offer

Did they give a direct offer or do they want an interview
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest