The Student Room Group

struggling with my ucat scores

I am struggling with my ucat score which is not improving .At the moment it is stuck on 2100-2200 I am not sure what to do and i have my ucat in 18 days.I use medify just so u know .My scores fluctuate alot and very often due which i do not get a standard high score .For example i would get 5 in qr and 27 in Ar in one mock and then the second mock 22 in qr and 17 in Ar
I dont know what to do as i need my score atleast 2500-2600 in order to qualify for good unis
Reply 1
Original post by Eimsa
I am struggling with my ucat score which is not improving .At the moment it is stuck on 2100-2200 I am not sure what to do and i have my ucat in 18 days.I use medify just so u know .My scores fluctuate alot and very often due which i do not get a standard high score .For example i would get 5 in qr and 27 in Ar in one mock and then the second mock 22 in qr and 17 in Ar
I dont know what to do as i need my score atleast 2500-2600 in order to qualify for good unis

18 days is actually quite a lot of time to improve your UCAT score. If there are sections where your score fluctuates, do be aware that it might just be the varying difficulty of the mocks you're sitting. Rather than just looking at section scores, analyse which type of questions you get wrong (e.g. syllogisms from DM). Then focus your revision on those types and watch yt videos and do questions specific to them. Medify has a graph that shows how good you are at each individual type of question in a section. The plan I followed for the last few weeks before my exam was to do a mock every other day and focus on my weaknesses in between. Lots of people just do a ton of questions, but the most efficient way to improve your score is to really analyse where you're going wrong. Just for reference, the mock I did 18 days before my actual exam was almost 500 less than my real score. Good luck !
Reply 2
Thank you so much this is a great tip something different Also very motivational!!
Reply 3
Original post by Eimsa
Thank you so much this is a great tip something different Also very motivational!!

can i ask how you did? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending