The Student Room Group

Ready to be paid and Awaiting Confirmation

Hi all, I’m currently going into a Foundation year for university and have been checking my student finance daily. When I go onto the application it says that my maintenance loan is still awaiting confirmation even though I finished online enrolment earlier this week but when I go into the payments section it says that my maintenance loan is ready to be paid but my grant is still awaiting confirmation? Does this get sorted closer to the actual payment date or should I call?
I also have the same showing up on mine, maintenance & tuition fee ready to be paid. But grant is showing awaiting confirmation.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi what was the outcome of this did you get paid as scheduled
Reply 3
Original post by Beksta2111
Hi what was the outcome of this did no you get paid as scheduled

Mines doing the SAME THING
Original post by THolland
Hi all, I’m currently going into a Foundation year for university and have been checking my student finance daily. When I go onto the application it says that my maintenance loan is still awaiting confirmation even though I finished online enrolment earlier this week but when I go into the payments section it says that my maintenance loan is ready to be paid but my grant is still awaiting confirmation? Does this get sorted closer to the actual payment date or should I call?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending