The Student Room Group

Ready to be paid

Hi,

My uni confirmed my registration to SFE and I do see my status is now saying “payment ready to be paid”. I study with a partnership and they’re asking to come in for enrollment check list which includes checking student finance. Can someone explain will this affect my maintenance loan if I don’t attend due to my work schedule? Mt actual classes begin on 31st January.

It would be great if someone from SFE can respond.
Reply 1
My uni confirmed my registration to SFE and I do see my status is now saying “payment ready to be paid”. I study with a partnership and they’re asking to come in for enrollment check list which includes checking student finance. Can someone explain will this affect my maintenance loan if I don’t attend due to my work schedule? Mt actual classes begin on 31st January.

It would be great if someone from SFE can respond
Original post by Anonymous!.3

It would be great if someone from SFE can respond

Hi there,

Do you mean you wouldn't attend on the 31st of January or are you not looking to attend at all? Thanks, Jason
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Do you mean you wouldn't attend on the 31st of January or are you not looking to attend at all? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

No, I meant my actually class begins on 31st January and I will be attending. This week however, is enrollment check list week although my uni has confirmed my registration and my maintenance status says “ready to be paid”. Can you please explain what ready to be paid means and is there anything else you require from my university?
Original post by Anonymous!.3
Hi Jason,

No, I meant my actually class begins on 31st January and I will be attending. This week however, is enrollment check list week although my uni has confirmed my registration and my maintenance status says “ready to be paid”. Can you please explain what ready to be paid means and is there anything else you require from my university?

Hi there, Payments are released on or around the first day of attendance, therefore you will receive the payment on or around the 31st of January. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending