The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi I have re enrolled for my uni on the 1st and the student finance payment is supposed to be the 18th but it says awaiting confirmation and I emailed my uni finance team to ask and the same confirmation will be sent on the 18th so I wanna know will my payment date change or will I still be able to get the payment on the 18th
Original post by jacksxox
Hi I have re enrolled for my uni on the 1st and the student finance payment is supposed to be the 18th but it says awaiting confirmation and I emailed my uni finance team to ask and the same confirmation will be sent on the 18th so I wanna know will my payment date change or will I still be able to get the payment on the 18th

Hi there, Your payment schedule shows a proposed payment date, we would require Confirmation of Registration (CoR) and Confirmation of Attendance (CoA) from your University to release payments, and this will be sent once you start the course.
Confirmation of Attendance (CoA) - Triggers the Tuition Fees to be paid.
Confirmation of Registration (CoR) - Triggers the Maintenance Loan to be paid.
When we receive CoR and CoA it takes 24-48 hours to be applied to your account, once applied it can take up to 5 working days for a payment to be made. Based on this process your payment may be received after the proposed payment date. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending