The Student Room Group

Student Finance - still on awaiting confirmation

I am about to go into my third year, and I called my university today as they hadn’t confirmed my registration which they completed straight away whilst on the phone to them today. My question is how long will that take to change because I’m meant to get my first payment on the 18th and I have rent to pay so I’m a little nervous about how much that’s going to affect my first payment.

EDIT/UPDATE: 5 hours after my university had confirmed my registration, the status finally changed to 'Ready to be paid' woo!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by lucymccoy96
I am about to go into my third year, and I called my university today as they hadn’t confirmed my registration which they completed straight away whilst on the phone to them today. My question is how long will that take to change because I’m meant to get my first payment on the 18th and I have rent to pay so I’m a little nervous about how much that’s going to affect my first payment.

EDIT/UPDATE: 5 hours after my university had confirmed my registration, the status finally changed to 'Ready to be paid' woo!

Hi there, That's great news :-) Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Hi I am studying at uni of beds going into my second year Still waiting for uni to confirm for payment and payment due 18th as well I have bills and rent to pay many thanks shane
Original post by sirhawks
Hi I am studying at uni of beds going into my second year Still waiting for uni to confirm for payment and payment due 18th as well I have bills and rent to pay many thanks shane

Thank you. If your application is approved and still 'awaiting confirmation' then please speak to the university. Once they release this it will change to 'payment in progress' a few days before payment reaches you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending