The Student Room Group

Ready to be paid status

Hi. I started my course yesterday and my payment status changed to 'ready to be paid'. Does this mean that the payment will process over the next few days? Or, will I still receive the payment on my scheduled payment date? Thanks for any advice.. .
Original post by hmmapley
Hi. I started my course yesterday and my payment status changed to 'ready to be paid'. Does this mean that the payment will process over the next few days? Or, will I still receive the payment on my scheduled payment date? Thanks for any advice.. .

Hi there,

Once the university confirms your registration and releases your payments it will change to 'payment in progress' via your account and you'll be paid 3-5 working days from then. Thanks, Jason

Hi there,

On what date is your payment scheduled to arrive, is it this Monday?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 3
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

On what date is your payment scheduled to arrive, is it this Monday?

Thanks, Graeme

Thanks for replying. No, it is 25th September. I noted the status changed after my attendance and the university have confirmed my registration, so I'm not sure if there's anything else I need to do. Or, that the university needs to do.
Thanks for replying. No, it is 25th September. I noted the status changed after my attendance and the university have confirmed my registration, so I'm not sure if there's anything else I need to do. Or, that the university needs to do.

No. You don't need to do anything. We just need the university to release your payments. If it changes to 'payment in progress' a few days before the 25th then this means they've done this. If not, then do contact them to send this over to us. Thanks, Jason
Reply 5
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Once the university confirms your registration and releases your payments it will change to 'payment in progress' via your account and you'll be paid 3-5 working days from then. Thanks, Jason

Hi.

Thank you for replying. The university say they confirmed my registration on my start date, 13th September. Is there anything else they need to do? Does 'ready to be paid' mean you're still waiting on something from them before the payment can be released?

Thanks for your help with this.

Heidi.
Hi.

Thank you for replying. The university say they confirmed my registration on my start date, 13th September. Is there anything else they need to do? Does 'ready to be paid' mean you're still waiting on something from them before the payment can be released?

Thanks for your help with this.

Heidi.

Hi Heidi,

If they've advised they've sent us and it doesn't say 'awaiting confirmation' then it will change to 'payment in progress' a few days before its paid to you. So nothing further would be needed. Thanks, Jason
Reply 7
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Heidi,

If they've advised they've sent us and it doesn't say 'awaiting confirmation' then it will change to 'payment in progress' a few days before its paid to you. So nothing further would be needed. Thanks, Jason

I can see online that 'register on course' has been ticked, so I guess it is just a case of waiting now. Thanks for the guidance. Enjoy your weekend!
I can see online that 'register on course' has been ticked, so I guess it is just a case of waiting now. Thanks for the guidance. Enjoy your weekend!

You're welcome. You too. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending