The Student Room Group

Change from BSc to MSc

Hi, I am an EU student, BSc Computer science about to be in year 3. If i decide to change my course from BSc to MSci will i be able to receive a tuition fee loan for the last year?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by studentBirmin283
Hi, I am an EU student, BSc Computer science about to be in year 3. If i decide to change my course from BSc to MSci will i be able to receive a tuition fee loan for the last year?

Hi there,

Can you confirm how many years previous study you have done in total? Just to confirm also your new course MSci would become 4 years in total?

Thanks,
Claire
I have done 2 previous years of study. And yes, my new course would be MSci - 4 years
I have done 2 previous years of study. And yes, my new course would be MSci - 4 years

Hi there,

Yes, you will be eligible for the integrated masters year.

Thanks, Clare
Do I need to fill change of circumstances form?
Do I need to fill change of circumstances form?

Hi there,

If the course hasn't started, you should be able to change the application online. If not, you can complete and upload a Change of Circumstances (CO1) form: http://static.ow.ly/docs/SFE%20CO1%20Form_8q5H.pdf.

Thanks,
Kristina
Hello. Now I'm having a problem with a bug in the system. I need to receive the tuition fee form for me to fill for next year, but received some past letters instead. Is there any way to contact student finance by chat or do i have to call on telephone?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello. Now I'm having a problem with a bug in the system. I need to receive the tuition fee form for me to fill for next year, but received some past letters instead. Is there any way to contact student finance by chat or do i have to call on telephone?

Hi there, Did you not apply for Tuition Fee Loan when you submitted your application? Is your course full time or part time? Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending