The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Dietetics Masters course

Hey everyone. I got an offer for the MSc Dietetics in UEA. It’s a great university, I know but I can’t help but be bothered at how new the programme is (2nd year running). I also have an offer from MMU, Manchester. I don’t know which to go for. Any advice please?
Original post by That_cherrycake
Hey everyone. I got an offer for the MSc Dietetics in UEA. It’s a great university, I know but I can’t help but be bothered at how new the programme is (2nd year running). I also have an offer from MMU, Manchester. I don’t know which to go for. Any advice please?

Hi @That_cherrycake :h:

Congratulations on the MSc offer to study Dietetics with us - that's amazing! Is there anything specific that is bothering your regarding the programme being new? Or any particular questions you have about the course? My advice would be to identify what your concerns are, and I'll do my best to get them addressed for you. Have you visited Norwich/Manchester and factored in how you feel about studying in either place? If you have any questions about Norwich at all, I'm more than happy to help. I know it pretty well!

I hope whichever university you decide to go to you'll have a lovely time!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Heyy! did you have an interview for MMU?
Original post by poorvzIN
Heyy! did you have an interview for MMU?

Yes, I did. After calling into their office, they sent me an email with the interview result. Wby?
Yes, I did. After calling into their office, they sent me an email with the interview result. Wby?

Nopes, they keep asking me to send the proper student ID and other details to check but after that no proper reply. I should probably call them and see.
But also, how did the interview go? and are you an international student??
For me, it was the most intense interview out of all of the ones I’ve attended and I did quite a lot of interviews 🙈 there were two people on the panel. They focused quite a lot on clinical placement scenarios and prompted me to reflect on things/challenges that could occur. Besides that, the questions were typical eg teamwork, qualities of a dietician, why are you interested etc. I’m an Irish student.
Reply 6
Hey everyone. I got an offer for the MSc Dietetics in UEA. It’s a great university, I know but I can’t help but be bothered at how new the programme is (2nd year running). I also have an offer from MMU, Manchester. I don’t know which to go for. Any advice pleasecan

Hi, can you please guide me with UEA interview questions- msc dietetics?

Hey!! I would like to know which university did you end up choosing as right now I'm, almost, in the same situation as you. I would love to have your input

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending