The Student Room Group

Pre-Reg Dietetics Funding

Hi, I have just graduated from Keele University with an integrated master's in physiotherapy. I want to study pre-reg dietetics at either bcu or Worcester university would I be eligible for the tuition fee & maintenance loan?
Original post by abas6
Hi, I have just graduated from Keele University with an integrated master's in physiotherapy. I want to study pre-reg dietetics at either bcu or Worcester university would I be eligible for the tuition fee & maintenance loan?

Hi Abas,

Can you confirm when you're planning to start this course? How long the course will be? Will it be full time or part time? Was your previous study full time?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Abas,

Can you confirm when you're planning to start this course? How long the course will be? Will it be full time or part time? Was your previous study full time?

Thanks,
Claire

Im planning to study this course in January 2025. The course is 2 years long. It is full time and my previous study was full time.
Hi abas6,

Thank you for confirming. As dietetics is an Allied Health Professional course, this is an exception to previous study and equal level qualification rules. As long as the course attracts SFE funding and you meet all other standard eligibility criteria, you should be eligible for funding.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending