The Student Room Group

Garden Halls Room Swap

Hi! I have been given a single ensuite in Garden Halls, catered. I was hoping to swap rooms with someone in either a self catered extra large ensuite or something similar. In Connaught or Garden Halls ideally. Please let me know if anyone is interested!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I have an ensuite room non catered room at st pancras way (6 min cycle from garden halls), and I want to swap with you, will also be willing to pay you money on top for the swap :smile: . Please whatsapp me: +447760815228 or dm me on instagram: @_raakin
Reply 2
I’ve got a Standard Superior self-catered at Garden Halls, and I am looking to take over someone’s contract for a self-catered ensuite or studio at Garden Halls or International Hall.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or know someone who is?
Reply 3
Original post by gamilasma
I’ve got a Standard Superior self-catered at Garden Halls, and I am looking to take over someone’s contract for a self-catered ensuite or studio at Garden Halls or International Hall.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or know someone who is?

Hi, I have a ensuite self catered room at st pancras way (6 min cycle from garden halls) if you are interested. Also willing to pay you money on top!!

whatsapp me: +44770815228 or dm me on instagram @_raakin
Reply 4
Original post by arabellagh
Hi! I have been given a single ensuite in Garden Halls, catered. I was hoping to swap rooms with someone in either a self catered extra large ensuite or something similar. In Connaught or Garden Halls ideally. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Standard superior room available at Garden Halls. I'm ready to move out asap. You need to be a full time student studying at a publicly funded university based in London, and must agree to take over the entire remaining duration of my contract. Text me if you'd like the room, and I'll let Garden Halls know!
£269.64 per week, need to be female
A virtual tour of the room can be seen https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/garden-halls/standard-superior
The room is furnished with everything you need to move in:
-single bed with a mattress, integrated light in the headboard
-spacious desk, desk chair, pinboard, small bin
-drawers, shelves, wardrobe
-window blinds
-Wi-Fi is included as standard for all your study needs.
-The private toilet in your room has a sink, toilet, a mirror with a storage facility and an integrated socket for shavers. Shower facilities are shared with other people on your floor at a ratio of one cubicle per 2 residents.
-Each Standard Superior room has access to a large kitchen where you will be able to cook your own meals or have dinner parties with you fellow residents. The kitchen comes with induction cookers (four cookers per 17 rooms), ovens, microwaves, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezers and plenty of lockable storage.
Reply 5
Original post by lukas078
Standard superior room available at Garden Halls. I'm ready to move out asap. You need to be a full time student studying at a publicly funded university based in London, and must agree to take over the entire remaining duration of my contract. Text me if you'd like the room, and I'll let Garden Halls know!
£269.64 per week, need to be female
A virtual tour of the room can be seen https://www.london.ac.uk/about/services/halls/garden-halls/standard-superior
The room is furnished with everything you need to move in:
-single bed with a mattress, integrated light in the headboard
-spacious desk, desk chair, pinboard, small bin
-drawers, shelves, wardrobe
-window blinds
-Wi-Fi is included as standard for all your study needs.
-The private toilet in your room has a sink, toilet, a mirror with a storage facility and an integrated socket for shavers. Shower facilities are shared with other people on your floor at a ratio of one cubicle per 2 residents.
-Each Standard Superior room has access to a large kitchen where you will be able to cook your own meals or have dinner parties with you fellow residents. The kitchen comes with induction cookers (four cookers per 17 rooms), ovens, microwaves, kettle, toaster, fridge-freezers and plenty of lockable storage.

Messaged you about this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending