The Student Room Group

Studying medicine at NVU

I have started my application for New vision university with my agency. If anyone is also going to NVU or is a current student please reach out to me because I want more information about the process and other things about the university. It will also help me clear my head of any doubts if I can speak to somebody that goes there.

I will be starting in September 2023. It would be great if I can find somebody else going at this time too so we can connect.
Original post by Skakabba
I have started my application for New vision university with my agency. If anyone is also going to NVU or is a current student please reach out to me because I want more information about the process and other things about the university. It will also help me clear my head of any doubts if I can speak to somebody that goes there.

I will be starting in September 2023. It would be great if I can find somebody else going at this time too so we can connect.

You really want to go here. I’m studying in Georgia for 2023 but not new vision. New vision is on gmc we may accept list
Reply 2
Hey im starting in September 2023 but the whole gmc clock hours thing is kinda bothering me. Do you kno more abt that
Reply 3
Im starting in September 2023 also. The information I have to date is NVU is on the may-be accepted by GMC list if you are doing the 6 year course. Personally I am planning to do first 2 years online and as many of my rotations in the UK online as possible
I’m also doing the 6 year program with the first 2 years online , could we all form a WhatsApp group for all 2023 students so we can get to know each other and form study groups maybe
Original post by jkhalid7864
Im starting in September 2023 also. The information I have to date is NVU is on the may-be accepted by GMC list if you are doing the 6 year course. Personally I am planning to do first 2 years online and as many of my rotations in the UK online as possible

Me too bro , we should keep contact
Yes please SME keep going on about making one but still haven't...
Original post by jkhalid7864
Yes please SME keep going on about making one but still haven't...

We need to all contact each other and form our own group
Original post by Faizaan78679
We need to all contact each other and form our own group

As regards your query about whether the degree is valid for those who have
completed 6 years of study: New Vision is currently on our case by case
list for their 6 year course due to their minimum attendance requirements,
meaning that some applicants will not meet our current criteria. [1]Our
guidance explains what meets our criteria for acceptable overseas
qualifications. A doctor’s primary medical qualification must have been
awarded after a programme of study, comprising at least 5,500 hours over a
minimum period of three years. The awarding body must also be listed on
the World Directory of Medical Schools.