The Student Room Group

Financial advice during university years

what sort of side hustles can uni students do to support their finances?
I guess it depends on how much time you have spare. I know that at some campus universities such as Exeter, they employ students at the on-campus shops so they can make some money on the side. Also, just going out and finding a part-time job off-campus wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hoped that helped! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Gwaryer2
I guess it depends on how much time you have spare. I know that at some campus universities such as Exeter, they employ students at the on-campus shops so they can make some money on the side. Also, just going out and finding a part-time job off-campus wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hoped that helped! :smile:

Thank you for your reply, I have been applying to many part-time jobs, mainly retail, but no one has gotten back to me for a while and I don't want to keep wasting my time waiting. Not saying that I'm going to stop applying, I just feel like I'm wasting time waiting for them to get back to me. Therefore, I thought of taking other approaches like dropshipping, other passive income ideas or any other side hustles and I just need advice for this really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending