The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hayden :excited:
Reply 41
Easily Hayden. Miley Cyrus is too young and isn't even as hot anyway.
poll is comprehensive
I actually have tendencies for Hayden. Bring it on 3 she is in shorts all the time...
Reply 44
Hayden is too cute to be true. Miley Whatever.. not so much. man, she's got a really deep and thick voice, it doesn't suit a girl :smile:
Hayden :biggrin: Acually LOVE Heroes!
Reply 46
I LOOOVE HAYDEN! She is soo cool, my role model! Miley is allright , but her voice annoys me!
Reply 47
"Panettiere" Means "Baker" in Italian :smile:
And is pronounced "Pan-uh-tea-air" Just incase you didn't know, coz i REALLY hate it when people say it wrong normally they say "Pan-Uh-tea-air-ree" or "Pain-uh-tear"
Reply 48
Steviexxx
"Panettiere" Means "Baker" in Italian :smile:
And is pronounced "Pan-uh-tea-air" Just incase you didn't know, coz i REALLY hate it when people say it wrong normally they say "Pan-Uh-tea-air-ree" or "Pain-uh-tear"

well, actually, i corrects myself, if you were Italian, you would say "Pan-uh-tea-air-ree" but most people who say her name like that are not italian, so i still have a point. :yep:
Reply 49
ClaireW2708
Hayden :biggrin: Acually LOVE Heroes!

LOVE HEROES TOO!!!!
Reply 50
"Legendary"?

One's moderately well known because of over-exposure and the other one most people haven't heard of.

Legendary is not a term that should be stuck to anybody.
Am i immature ifi get annoyed that a girl (Hayden Panettier) has the same first name as me (im a guy)

Latest