The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Official Leeds Beckett University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Leeds Beckett University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
Hey, I'm applying to study law. Anyone thought about accommodation yet? I'm thinking Marsden house x
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Krosiie123
Hey, I'm applying to study law. Anyone thought about accommodation yet? I'm thinking Marsden house x

I'm going to apply for Arena Village!! I've heard some good things about Marsden House though!!!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Leeds Beckett University for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Deffo going to Leeds Beckett and I honestly can't wait lol. I have received a hugely reduced offer from them for me to do a Politics course, and currently I'm studying:
- Politics
- Sociology
- History

I really hope I can chat with some people on here because I haven't yet spoken to a 2023 applicant to Leeds Beckett and it would be really nice to get that chance before I go there.
got an offer for digital marketing. Going to start looking at accom soon, im thinking marsden house. Is it any good?
Original post by amyooo
Deffo going to Leeds Beckett and I honestly can't wait lol. I have received a hugely reduced offer from them for me to do a Politics course, and currently I'm studying:
- Politics
- Sociology
- History

I really hope I can chat with some people on here because I haven't yet spoken to a 2023 applicant to Leeds Beckett and it would be really nice to get that chance before I go there.

Did you go to an open day? I was full amazed how nice it is. Im looking forward to going!
Reply 6
Original post by Rhysg123
Did you go to an open day? I was full amazed how nice it is. Im looking forward to going!

nah I havent been to an open day due to the distance and travel costs, I really wanted to go though but it's reassuring that someone has been and thinks it's really nice!! have you reserved accommodation yet btw? I left it too late rip and I have a reservation for mill street but im on the waiting list for arena village
Reply 7
Original post by amyooo
nah I havent been to an open day due to the distance and travel costs, I really wanted to go though but it's reassuring that someone has been and thinks it's really nice!! have you reserved accommodation yet btw? I left it too late rip and I have a reservation for mill street but im on the waiting list for arena villagei

I got in, at Marsden House. Should be great!
Just got my student finance sorted too, so just time to wait!
Reply 8
I have an unconditional offer to study Performing Arts. I would be happy having friends from any course though. Especially if they'd be willing to travel on bus with me... I've sort of left accommodation late. The only available one that is owned by Leeds Beckett is Kirkstall Brewery. My dad suggested going with Hyde Park or Royal Park, but both seem like rough areas and lack the feel of University... Someone help?
Reply 9
Original post by Elzyy
I have an unconditional offer to study Performing Arts. I would be happy having friends from any course though. Especially if they'd be willing to travel on bus with me... I've sort of left accommodation late. The only available one that is owned by Leeds Beckett is Kirkstall Brewery. My dad suggested going with Hyde Park or Royal Park, but both seem like rough areas and lack the feel of University... Someone help?

There's still a room in my apartment at Marsden House, that's strange that its showing it as full?
Reply 10
Original post by Rhysg123
There's still a room in my apartment at Marsden House, that's strange that its showing it as full?

Huh... when I went on the Leeds Beckett website and looked through the accommodation, it said that there's no availability. The only avaliable one is in Kirkstall Brewery, but that's an hour away from the city campus. Marsden might be a bit too expensive for me anyway. I don't have a lot to work with.
Reply 11
Original post by Elzyy
Huh... when I went on the Leeds Beckett website and looked through the accommodation, it said that there's no availability. The only available one is in Kirkstall Brewery, but that's an hour away from the city campus. Marsden might be a bit too expensive for me anyway. I don't have a lot to work with.

Guess there's gunna be a spare room in my flat then... strange. I'm sure wherever you end up, it'll be fine!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

hey add my instagram im coming in september @arabellahoneyx
Hi everyone.
Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Leeds Beckett University then you can find our freshers thread here ->.
Leeds Beckett University Freshers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending