The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Official Liverpool John Moores University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mego0694
Same here I've applied & still waiting! I know people who applied too and got rejected so don't think it's a bad thing waiting this long :smile:

I hope so! Have heard from any others?
Liverpool
Original post by georginakeen_
Hi! LJMU is my first choice for Sport and Exercise science, I submitted my application via UCAS on Tuesday and I got a conditional offer from them yesterday :smile:, is anyone else looking at this course?

Hey I also have a conditional offer for sports science just made it my firm choice!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Had an offer for sports and exercise science at ljmu, went to NI applicant day and just made it my firm choice. Anyone else studying the same?
Reply 23
How did you get on im currently waiting for a reply
I am applying for msc Adult Nursing and I have an interview next week. I need all the help I can get please.
Original post by Osa’s
I am applying for msc Adult Nursing and I have an interview next week. I need all the help I can get please.

I've had my interview. Just go over the 6Cs and STAR structured ways to answer questions. The experience you have and the reinterpretation for how it applies to nursing and undoing the masters is what is important.
I have an offer. But I'm waiting to hear back from all my choices
no reply tends to be a good sign x I they don't want you they will often tell you straight away x the longer you don't hear back the better as they tend to do all interviews before they give out offers, people I know who applied last year weren't getting offers till around may x
Original post by Lili.Headley
I have applied for primary ed!

me too!
Original post by Egribben638
I just sent my application! Im applying for primary education qts and I’m currently studying religion, media studies and health and social care :smile:

I'm doing primary education swell! have u applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 29
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Liverpool John Moores University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Will there be pharmacy offers in clearing for 2023 entry?
Thanks @StrawberryDreams for starting this thread! :smile:

Please give us a shout if you have any questions about Liverpool John Moores University, a specific course, or life in Liverpool in general, and we will be happy to help.

Looking forward to chatting and good luck all! :crossedf:

Charlotte
Good morning everyone!

With results here, everyone at LJMU is wishing you the best of luck 🌟📚.

Your hard work and dedication have brought you to this point. Regardless of the outcome, remember that you have already achieved so much and grown in ways that can't be measured by a grade.

Key LJMU telephone numbers

You can check UCAS to view your application status.

Our Clearing vacancy line is open from 7:30am - 0808 5 564 565

Our international admissions line is available on 0151 904 6499

If you're an LJMU applicant and have questions about your status, you can call our Confirmation line on 0151 231 5090.

Further information about the Confirmation and Clearing process is available at ljmu.ac.uk/clearing

Stay positive, stay proud, and embrace whatever comes your way. You've got this! 💪🎉
Hi everyone.
Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Liverpool John Moores University then you can find our freshers thread here ->.
Liverpool John Moores University Freshers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending