The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by evelinafad
Congrats on the interview!! :smile: Was it only one interviewer? Also was it online?

Thank you! It was online with 2 interviewers.
London
Reply 21
Original post by ty.kingston15
Gotten an offer from LSBU to study Child Nursing in September!

Heyy me to, are you starting 1st year ? Would love to meet some new friends / people. Msg me.
Hey - I am a final-year LSBU nursing student. And have all my textbooks for sale if anyone would like to purchase them. please reply to this message.
(edited 10 months ago)
Hey is anyone starting first year? Would be nice to know some people going in haha, drop me a message if anyone wants to, insta is niamhcorryjones :smile:
have an unconditional to study film & tv practice in september <3 willing to get to know people before we all start :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London South Bank University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

beng civil engineering :smile:
Reply 26
Hey is there a WhatsApp chat for this uni...wud be nice 🙂
Reply 27
Original post by impimpimp
Hey is there a WhatsApp chat for this uni...wud be nice 🙂

Hi , I haven’t seen one yet. I’ve been looking too 😂
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London South Bank University for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi I applied for undergraduate foundation program with integrated CAS and start date is 25 September and i am a international client for india i am looking for friends. Any one from India/gujarat/Ahmedabad contact me.
Instagram :-ansh._.panchal.0406._
I haven't received an enrollment email yet, and then I received an email from [email protected]
the email is in multiple languages, and isn't readable, and the email is sent from "fd"[email protected], which isn't the email address lsbu says they will email me from, however this is the only thing I've received, and it is getting later and later, and I'm getting worried something is wrong. the title of the email is in english and says "Now is the time to Register Your Place Online for London South Bank University" which seems legit, so I'm just confused, any advice? the email is as follows "格浴㹬਍†格慥㹤਍††䴼呅⁁瑨灴攭畱癩∽潃瑮湥⵴祔数•潣瑮湥㵴琢硥⽴瑨汭※档牡敳㵴瑵ⵦ㘱㸢਍††琼瑩敬夾畯⁲敒楧瑳慲楴湯⼼楴汴㹥਍†⼼敨摡ാ 㰠潢祤猠祴敬∽潦瑮猭穩㩥〱瑰昻湯⵴慦業祬嘺牥慤慮∻㰾浩⁧牳㵣栢瑴㩰⼯睷⹷獬畢愮⹣歵支捲楬⽢浩条獥支慭汩慢湮牥朮晩•楷瑤㵨㘢㔵硰•敨杩瑨∽㤸硰•污㵴䰢䉓⁕慢湮牥㸢戼㹲瀼夾畯栠癡⁥敢湥爠来獩整敲⁤潦⁲愼栠敲㵦栢瑴獰⼺爯来獩整⹲獬畢愮⹣歵猯汥獦牥楶散搯晥畡瑬栮浴㸢牐ⵥ湅潲浬湥⁴瑡䰠湯潤潓瑵⁨慂歮唠楮敶獲瑩㱹愯㰾瀯ാ †㰠慴汢⁥瑳汹㵥昢湯⵴楳敺ㄺ瀰㭴潦瑮昭浡汩㩹敖摲湡㭡㸢਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼⁤潣獬慰㵮㈢㸢਍उउ吉潬⁧湩琠潹牵愠捣畯瑮瀠敬獡⁥楶楳൴ऊउउ਍उउ㰉⁡牨晥∽瑨灴㩳⼯敲楧瑳牥氮扳⹵捡甮⽫敳晬敳癲捩⽥敤慦汵⹴瑨≭栾瑴獰⼺爯来獩整⹲獬畢愮⹣歵猯汥獦牥楶散搯晥畡瑬栮浴उउउ਍उउ㰉愯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴㰾琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潙牵唠敳湲浡⁥獩⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢佊奅䅈䱌㔱㔱䝀䅍䱉䌮䵏⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潙牵倠獡睳牯⁤獩⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢渰㕅救畔⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴挠汯灳湡∽∲吾楨⁳獩愠畡潴慭楴慣汬⁹敧敮慲整⁤慰獳潷摲*潙⁵楷汬戠⁥獡敫⁤潴挠慨杮⁥瑩眠敨潹⁵潬⁧湩㰮琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴䘾牯湥浡㱥琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼䨾敯㱹戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴匾牵慮敭⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢慈汬⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潐瑳潣敤⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢㉎‱䨳㱘戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴匾畴敤瑮䤠㱤琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼㐾〲㜷〳⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤慄整传⁦楂瑲㱨琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼ㄾ⼵㐰㈯〰㰵戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ †㰠琯扡敬ാ †㰠㹰਍†††††晉礠畯栠癡⁥湡⁹牰扯敬獭眠瑩⁨潬杧湩⁧湩琠桴⁥捡潣湵⁴汰慥敳ഠ ††††㰠⁡牨晥∽慭汩潴攺牮汯汀扳⹵捡甮≫挾湯慴瑣甠㱳愯ാ ††††椠浭摥慩整祬മ †††㰠瀯ാ 㰠戯摯㹹਍⼼瑨汭ാഊ Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to ondon South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated. London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17 Email address - [email protected]
"
This seems like a troll email
should I ignore it, and wait for another email? how long should i wait, as they said they would email me August or early September
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't received an enrollment email yet, and then I received an email from [email protected]
the email is in multiple languages, and isn't readable, and the email is sent from "fd"[email protected], which isn't the email address lsbu says they will email me from, however this is the only thing I've received, and it is getting later and later, and I'm getting worried something is wrong. the title of the email is in english and says "Now is the time to Register Your Place Online for London South Bank University" which seems legit, so I'm just confused, any advice? the email is as follows "格浴㹬਍†格慥㹤਍††䴼呅⁁瑨灴攭畱癩∽潃瑮湥⵴祔数•潣瑮湥㵴琢硥⽴瑨汭※档牡敳㵴瑵ⵦ㘱㸢਍††琼瑩敬夾畯⁲敒楧瑳慲楴湯⼼楴汴㹥਍†⼼敨摡ാ 㰠潢祤猠祴敬∽潦瑮猭穩㩥〱瑰昻湯⵴慦業祬嘺牥慤慮∻㰾浩⁧牳㵣栢瑴㩰⼯睷⹷獬畢愮⹣歵支捲楬⽢浩条獥支慭汩慢湮牥朮晩•楷瑤㵨㘢㔵硰•敨杩瑨∽㤸硰•污㵴䰢䉓⁕慢湮牥㸢戼㹲瀼夾畯栠癡⁥敢湥爠来獩整敲⁤潦⁲愼栠敲㵦栢瑴獰⼺爯来獩整⹲獬畢愮⹣歵猯汥獦牥楶散搯晥畡瑬栮浴㸢牐ⵥ湅潲浬湥⁴瑡䰠湯潤潓瑵⁨慂歮唠楮敶獲瑩㱹愯㰾瀯ാ †㰠慴汢⁥瑳汹㵥昢湯⵴楳敺ㄺ瀰㭴潦瑮昭浡汩㩹敖摲湡㭡㸢਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼⁤潣獬慰㵮㈢㸢਍उउ吉潬⁧湩琠潹牵愠捣畯瑮瀠敬獡⁥楶楳൴ऊउउ਍उउ㰉⁡牨晥∽瑨灴㩳⼯敲楧瑳牥氮扳⹵捡甮⽫敳晬敳癲捩⽥敤慦汵⹴瑨≭栾瑴獰⼺爯来獩整⹲獬畢愮⹣歵猯汥獦牥楶散搯晥畡瑬栮浴उउउ਍उउ㰉愯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴㰾琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潙牵唠敳湲浡⁥獩⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢佊奅䅈䱌㔱㔱䝀䅍䱉䌮䵏⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潙牵倠獡睳牯⁤獩⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢渰㕅救畔⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴挠汯灳湡∽∲吾楨⁳獩愠畡潴慭楴慣汬⁹敧敮慲整⁤慰獳潷摲*潙⁵楷汬戠⁥獡敫⁤潴挠慨杮⁥瑩眠敨潹⁵潬⁧湩㰮琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴䘾牯湥浡㱥琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼䨾敯㱹戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴匾牵慮敭⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢慈汬⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤潐瑳潣敤⼼摴ാ †††㰠摴㰾㹢㉎‱䨳㱘戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ ††㰠牴ാ †††㰠摴匾畴敤瑮䤠㱤琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼㐾〲㜷〳⼼㹢⼼摴ാ ††㰠琯㹲਍†††琼㹲਍††††琼㹤慄整传⁦楂瑲㱨琯㹤਍††††琼㹤戼ㄾ⼵㐰㈯〰㰵戯㰾琯㹤਍†††⼼牴ാ †㰠琯扡敬ാ †㰠㹰਍†††††晉礠畯栠癡⁥湡⁹牰扯敬獭眠瑩⁨潬杧湩⁧湩琠桴⁥捡潣湵⁴汰慥敳ഠ ††††㰠⁡牨晥∽慭汩潴攺牮汯汀扳⹵捡甮≫挾湯慴瑣甠㱳愯ാ ††††椠浭摥慩整祬മ †††㰠瀯ാ 㰠戯摯㹹਍⼼瑨汭ാഊ Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to ondon South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated. London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17 Email address - [email protected]
"
This seems like a troll email
should I ignore it, and wait for another email? how long should i wait, as they said they would email me August or early September

I think you should ignore the email, as it does seem a bit dodgy. I would email or call London South Bank University themselves and speak to them about enrolment and mention the email you received or the email address that emailed you. Definitely call them though so you can speak to them properly.
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hi Everyone!

As we begin the new academic year for 2023 we anticipate there may be some who are interested in 2024/25 intake coming back to this thread. We have a fresh Official 2024 Applicant Thread which can be found here.

If you have any questions about applying or applicant related please head over to the new thread and drop us a reply and our official LSBU reps will be happy to help!

All the best,
Rachel
LSBU Admissions

Latest

Trending

Trending