Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer last week! ABB :smile:

Original post by eleanor.sarah
Hi! I’m applying for Modern Languages, Translation and Interpretation. Currently I’m studying Economics, German, and History!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Good Morning,

We just wanted to post here to introduce ourselves and thank @Evil Homer for starting the 2023 applicant thread 😊

If you have any questions about applying to Newcastle we're here to help. Please feel free to tag us on this thread or contact us directly.

We wish everyone the best of luck with their applications, and to those who have been made an offer already - congratulations 🥳

Have a great day!
Original post by eleanor.sarah
I got an offer last week! ABB :smile:

Congratulations on your offer @eleanor.sarah!

Scott D
Reply 23
I applied yesterday for History and Archaeology! I'm a Scottish student on a gap year :smile:
Original post by frrya_
I applied yesterday for History and Archaeology! I'm a Scottish student on a gap year :smile:

Good luck with your application :smile:

Hana
Reply 25
Thank you :smile: I just got an offer now!
Original post by frrya_
Thank you :smile: I just got an offer now!

Hey amazing! Congratulations :biggrin:
Hi, I applied for English Lit and got accepted on Friday! I’m currently studying English (lit and Lang), History and Classics
Got an offer to study Biomed at Newcastle!
Original post by JA03
Got an offer to study Biomed at Newcastle!

I just got an offer for biomedical genetics :smile:
Original post by isla21!
I just got an offer for biomedical genetics :smile:

Maybe we'll see each other about if we firm Newcastle.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Newcastle University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi ! I’ve applied for the Law LLB and got my offer last thursday:smile:
Hi!

I applied for Computer Science on November 15th, although haven’t heard anything yet! (Anyone know if they’re generally fast at making offers?)

I’m currently studying Business, History, Maths and Computer Science.
Hi!

My name is Alyssa and I live in the North East Of England.

I'm currently studying English Language, Spanish and Sport Science.

I recently firmed my offer to study English Language at Newcastle University. I'd love to make some friends and if you have any questions about the area I'll try my best to answer them (I'm more of a Sunderland girl.) Also, is anyone doing the PASS summer school?
Original post by ItsPalex
Hi!

I applied for Computer Science on November 15th, although haven’t heard anything yet! (Anyone know if they’re generally fast at making offers?)

I’m currently studying Business, History, Maths and Computer Science.

They aim to get back within 20 working days so about 3/4 weeks.
Original post by alyssahanx
Hi!

My name is Alyssa and I live in the North East Of England.

I'm currently studying English Language, Spanish and Sport Science.

I recently firmed my offer to study English Language at Newcastle University. I'd love to make some friends and if you have any questions about the area I'll try my best to answer them (I'm more of a Sunderland girl.) Also, is anyone doing the PASS summer school?

Over here! I’m going to firm Newcastle if I get an offer from my insurance choice.
Hey there, I'm sending in my application next week for Accounting and Finance. How long does it tend to take for an offer? thanks.
Original post by Hasbo2005
Hey there, I'm sending in my application next week for Accounting and Finance. How long does it tend to take for an offer? thanks.

They aim to get back to you within 20 working days so 3/4 weeks.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Newcastle University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi, I have applied for Earth Sciences and I currently do Geology, Geography and Criminology!
got an offer for english lit! planning to be my insurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending