The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Pharmacy at Newcastle

Hi has anyone firmed Newcastle? Also, if anyone who is already studying there reads this, what is the course like? are you enjoying it and the area? what are lecturers like and what would your typical week look like?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi has anyone firmed Newcastle? Also, if anyone who is already studying there reads this, what is the course like? are you enjoying it and the area? what are lecturers like and what would your typical week look like?

Hi,

You can use our Unibuddy platform to chat with current students. I'm sure one of our current students would love to tell you what it's like to be a student at Newcastle University.

Additionally, for any course related questions, you can contact the School of Pharmacy via: [email protected]

Hana :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi,

You can use our Unibuddy platform to chat with current students. I'm sure one of our current students would love to tell you what it's like to be a student at Newcastle University.

Additionally, for any course related questions, you can contact the School of Pharmacy via: [email protected]

Hana :smile:

Hi
I have a question about the entry requirements for pharmacy, i know its AAB
does both A 's needs to be in chemistry and biolgoy/another science or maths subject
if i do psychology does that count as a science subject or will it need to be something like biology
Original post by iamastudent1234
Hi
I have a question about the entry requirements for pharmacy, i know its AAB
does both A 's needs to be in chemistry and biolgoy/another science or maths subject
if i do psychology does that count as a science subject or will it need to be something like biology

Hi @iamastudent1234

Our Pharmacy MPharm Honours programme has typical entry requirements of AAB including Chemistry and at least one of Biology, Mathematics or Physics at A Level and excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies. For Biology, Chemistry and Physics A Levels we require a pass in the practical element. Mathematics and English Language both required at GCSE, minimum grade C or 4, if not offered at A or AS Level. Offers are made subject to satisfying fitness to practise conditions.

You do not have to achieve the individual A-level grades in any specific subject, as long as you meet our subject requirements.

To advise further on your eligibility, you would be welcome to get in touch with us directly via the enquiry form

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
Reply 4
Daughter is probably going to firm Newcastle, has one interview left, but Newcastle is her favourite , so will probably firm within a couple of weeks
Is anyone here attending the summer school in June ?
Reply 6
Is anyone here attending the summer school in June ?

yes i am!
Original post by lumbe
yes i am!

Message me on insta : athomas.x
Reply 8

okay, requested you x

hi, i am too, i'll message you x

Quick Reply