The Student Room Group

GCSE Re B question structure

I don't understand how to structure a b question on a re exam question.The question is: Explain two things the incarnation teaches Catholics about God.
Original post by inicholls10
I don't understand how to structure a b question on a re exam question.The question is: Explain two things the incarnation teaches Catholics about God.

I guess you could talk about how the incarnation shows that God is fully human and fully God, this proves that he's omnipotent. You could also talk about the Holy Trinity maybe? Another idea could be the fact that God incarnated as Jesus, shows his omnibenevolent and imminent nature. This is because he showed that he understands and cares about his creation and wants them to follow the right path. You could also say that this proves that he's not a deist God. Basically give two valid points and maybe add a verse from the bible about this - 'And the word became flesh and he lived for a while among us'

I hope that this helps and makes some sense:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ManUtd_21
I guess you could talk about how the incarnation shows that God is fully human and fully God, this proves that he's omnipotent. You could also talk about the Holy Trinity maybe? Another idea could be the fact that God incarnated as Jesus, shows his omnibenevolent and imminent nature. This is because he showed that he understands and cares about his creation and wants them to follow the right path. You could also say that this proves that he's not a deist God. Basically give two valid points and maybe add a verse from the bible about this - 'And the word became flesh and he lived for a while among us'

I hope that this helps and makes some sense:smile:

Thankyou so much, that really helped me and will help me revise for my exam on Thursday. I appreciate it, thankyou.
Reply 3
Thankyou so much, that really helped me and will help me revise for my exam on Thursday. I appreciate it, thankyou.

You're welcome, I'm glad that it's still helpful! Have you already done your GCSEs?
Reply 4
You're welcome, I'm glad that it's still helpful! Have you already done your GCSEs?

Nope, they are coming up at the end of my school year. At the moment I am revising for my first set of mocks, which is very scary actually, I really don't want to fail them.
Reply 5
Nope, they are coming up at the end of my school year. At the moment I am revising for my first set of mocks, which is very scary actually, I really don't want to fail them.

I remember when I had my Y11 mocks too, it was quite stressful but I was happy with my results in the end. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well
Reply 6
Your mocks will also be a good indicator of where you are at so far. You'll know which areas you need to improve on- it's all about learning from your mistakes! I got at least a grade higher in each subject in my actual GCSEs compared to my mocks.
Reply 7
I remember when I had my Y11 mocks too, it was quite stressful but I was happy with my results in the end. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well

thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending