The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

university of winchester - psychology

I want to study psychology with university of winchester whether that is the 3yr course or the 4yr one with foundation year, however I only have 32 points ( C from A level psychology). All my GCSE's grades are at good level. I am not sure whether I will be accepted or not.
I cannot find any access to HE course right now as I only turned 19 in oct. Do you know any colleges or places which do Access to HE now so i can join uni in 2023?

i think with foundation, u need 48 ucas points :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I want to study psychology with university of winchester whether that is the 3yr course or the 4yr one with foundation year, however I only have 32 points ( C from A level psychology). All my GCSE's grades are at good level. I am not sure whether I will be accepted or not.
I cannot find any access to HE course right now as I only turned 19 in oct. Do you know any colleges or places which do Access to HE now so i can join uni in 2023?

i think with foundation, u need 48 ucas points :frown:

Hi. Call our friendly team on 01962 827234 - they'll be able to chat you through your options. Here's a little reminder about our Psychology course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbuqmdJHFfA
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending