The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

transferring uni

Hi, im studying at uni of winchester right first year, is it still possible to transfer to a different uni such as kent to do similar course?
That depends on a range of things.

Have you read the first post in the University Transfer FAQ thread at the top of applications, clearing and ucas ?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by hyhkhkjhkhk
Hi, im studying at uni of winchester right first year, is it still possible to transfer to a different uni such as kent to do similar course?

Hey,

I transferred to Kent from a different uni for my second year, so it's 100% possible! :biggrin:

As said above, it will depend on a range of circumstances. It was a couple of years ago for me (and also for Psychology, not sure what course you want to do) so not sure the exact process will be the same. I would say the first thing to do is contact Kent Admissions and see if this is possible. I'm pretty sure my application then went through UCAS and I was given a conditional offer. I think I had to get a 2:1 in my first year to be accepted. Again, this will all depend considering it's about 3/4 years later now and will depend on your unique circumstances. It may also be worth speaking to your current uni/advisor at uni as they may be able to offer some advice as well.

But definitely contact Kent! They will be able to best advise you on the probability and process!

Best of luck with everything!!
Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (2nd year PhD Psychology)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending