The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

International Admissions

Hi! :wavey:

This is the thread for international applicants wishing to study at Oxford Brookes University.

If you have any specific questions about our courses (international foundation courses, pre session English, undergraduate, pre masters or postgraduate study), how and when to apply, entry requirements (including English language qualifications such as IELTS and equivalences from your home country) and eligibility, or simply wish to make an enquiry about the admissions journey, then this is the place for you.

This thread is managed by one of our Applicant and Enquiry Advisers Shannon who works in the Admissions team, so rest assured your questions will be answered. :smile:

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
Where are you from?
What course and level are you looking to apply to?
What qualifications do you hold?

We look forward to receiving your responses! :smile:

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office
(edited 4 months ago)
I am from Iran
I am interested in the master degree of International Business Management and Entrepreneurship
I I have graduated from Tehran University in the field of executive master of business management, majoring in marketing with GPA B+. My TOEFL score is 101 and my GRE is 297. I have related work experience
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by Ghazaleh211
I am from Iran
I am interested in the master degree of International Business Management and Entrepreneurship
I I have graduated from Tehran University in the field of executive master of business management, majoring in marketing with GPA B+. My TOEFL score is 101 and my GRE is 297. I have related work experience

Hi @Ghazaleh211,

Thank you for your message and your interest in Oxford Brookes University. It sounds as though you would be a strong candidate for the course, though it's not a case where I can give you a definitive answer here.

The TOEFL sounds more than adequate assuming you have met the different subject requirements. More on English language requirements can be found here: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/study/international-students/applying-to-arriving/how-to-apply/english-language-requirements/.

The equivalencies I can see from Iran seem to show scores out of 20 as opposed to an A-F scaled GPA, so I'm not exactly sure how that will translate. GRE scores and work experience will also be considered when reviewing your application. In any case, I would advise you to apply via the course page here: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/business-management-entrepreneurship/.

Please note, the deadline for application for these courses is February 8th, so please submit your application soon!

I hope this is helpful and if you have any further questions please let us know in Admissions via phone or email.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending