The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU not accepting my conditional offer

I'm an international student and I've been accepted into a BA course at MMU with a conditional offer. I sent my A level results to the email on my offer letter in early may, and my offer has yet to be changed to an unconditional one. The problem with this is that I need an unconditional offer to get a CAS request form, then use the CAS to get a visa. I want to start the visa process ASAP. I've been emailing them back and forth for a month now, and my conditional offer hasn't changed yet. Has anyone else been dealing with this?
ring them up or email the international recruitment team to ask them to help
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by naqa123
I'm an international student and I've been accepted into a BA course at MMU with a conditional offer. I sent my A level results to the email on my offer letter in early may, and my offer has yet to be changed to an unconditional one. The problem with this is that I need an unconditional offer to get a CAS request form, then use the CAS to get a visa. I want to start the visa process ASAP. I've been emailing them back and forth for a month now, and my conditional offer hasn't changed yet. Has anyone else been dealing with this?

Hi @naqa123

Congratulations on your offer!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your offer to be made unconditional. The best thing to do in this situation would be to email the admissions team to request an application update.

You can find our admissions contact details here: Contact Manchester Met Admissions | Manchester Metropolitan University (mmu.ac.uk)

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

**EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION** You can also give the admissions team a call (phone numbers listed on link above). Specifically you will want to speak with our international admissions team.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @naqa123

Congratulations on your offer!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your offer to be made unconditional. The best thing to do in this situation would be to email the admissions team to request an application update.

You can find our admissions contact details here: Contact Manchester Met Admissions | Manchester Metropolitan University (mmu.ac.uk)

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

Did you read the OP?

"I've been emailing them back and forth for a month now"
Original post by PQ
Did you read the OP?

"I've been emailing them back and forth for a month now"

Yes I did read the OP, and all I can advise is that they contact the admissions team again, just as you recommended OP does. I don't work in admissions so I can only signpost :smile:
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Yes I did read the OP, and all I can advise is that they contact the admissions team again, just as you recommended OP does. I don't work in admissions so I can only signpost :smile:

I didn't say to email admissions again. I said to phone them or to contact the international team instead for support.
Probably through their country staff member: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/international/international-students
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 6
I called them and everything got sorted. thanks for the suggestions guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending