The Student Room Group

I need who will sponsor me

Please
This isn't a site to beg for free money.
Original post by Son of the Sea
This isn't a site to beg for free money.

I didn’t beg for money, only ask for help
Original post by Ayomide 1255
I didn’t beg for money, only ask for help

So what help are you asking for, you gave no details whatsoever on your OP.
Original post by Son of the Sea
So what help are you asking for, you gave no details whatsoever on your OP.

😟😟
😟😟

How can you expect people to help when you’re not giving specifics lmao.
😟😟

You are going to need to give more details. How can anyone help if they don't know what they are helping with?
Hmm though , I need help with relocating from my country

None of us can help you with that
Additionally, UK immigration is very strict compared to what it used to be like and you'd most likely not qualify for a visa. If you could then you would have already done so I'm guessing
Well thanks 🙏

This is a site primarily filled with school pupils and university students, neither of which are equipped to help you relocate country. You should be doing serious research on how to go about this that doesn't include posting on a student site. Thank you.

And here was me thinking you wanted 50p an hour for a sponsored silence. Plenty of immigration advice as well as information on applying for asylum
is available on Google. Also just fyi asking strangers for money online makes you look like a scammer.
(Original post by ROTL94 3)And here was me thinking you wanted 50p an hour for a sponsored silence. Plenty of immigration advice as well as information on applying for asylum
Thanks

is available on Google. Also just fyi asking strangers for money online makes you look like a scammer.

false
Alright thanks
bruh fr you shouldn't be asking for help here
your options are to be sponsored by a college or university, an employer or a family member who has british citizenship. see link below. no one here can sponsor you unless you want to get married or something.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-to-come-to-the-uk
Thanks, I really appreciate

Original post by Genesiss
your options are to be sponsored by a college or university, an employer or a family member who has british citizenship. see link below. no one here can sponsor you unless you want to get married or something.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-to-come-to-the-uk
:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending