The Student Room Group

Pff2 form

Hello,

Im starting my first year of university in September. Iv'e applied for student finance and put in the correct details of my dad and my step mum, which was asked for. They have both received the email to support my application. However, when they log into student finance, they are told they cannot continue any further and are told to upload a PFF2 form.
I don't understand why this has happened considering I put in their correct details? They have both supported applications previously for my sister who attended university. The only difference from the last time they supported an application is that my step mum and dad have gotten married, therefore her surname has changed to my name, whereas before she had a different surname.

Can someone tell me why this has happened, and should it take very long to process the application when they complete it?

Thanks.
Hello,
Im starting my first year of university in September. Iv'e applied for student finance and put in the correct details of my dad and my step mum, which was asked for. They have both received the email to support my application. However, when they log into student finance, they are told they cannot continue any further and are told to upload a PFF2 form.
I don't understand why this has happened considering I put in their correct details? They have both supported applications previously for my sister who attended university. The only difference from the last time they supported an application is that my step mum and dad have gotten married, therefore her surname has changed to my name, whereas before she had a different surname.
Can someone tell me why this has happened, and should it take very long to process the application when they complete it?
Thanks.

Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account and updates in an estimated 13 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account and updates in an estimated 13 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason, that's great thank you. Can both my dad and step fill out the same form? And can this pdf file be uploaded digitally? I don't need to print it off?
Original post by Indiestudent
Hi Jason, that's great thank you. Can both my dad and step fill out the same form? And can this pdf file be uploaded digitally? I don't need to print it off?

Hi there,

Yes both can fill in 1 form as it has person 1 and person 2 on the application. Once completed you can then upload this under the evidence upload option in your account. This link shows you how here https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending