The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Can my college get my GCSE results from my ULN number?

I lost my old GCSE certificate and am assuming that I'd need it when uni ask to see at enrolment. Will my college be able to get my GCSE grades based on my ULN number, or will I have to contact my old high school?
Original post by Anonymous
I lost my old GCSE certificate and am assuming that I'd need it when uni ask to see at enrolment. Will my college be able to get my GCSE grades based on my ULN number, or will I have to contact my old high school?

Hi there :smile:

We'd recommend contacting your old high school in the first instance. The school can also contact our Admissions team directly with your GCSE grades and we will accept this as evidence.

If you have any further questions our Admissions team would be happy to chat with you directly. They can be contacted via email: [email protected] or telephone: 01244 511000

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by University of Chester
Hi there :smile:

We'd recommend contacting your old high school in the first instance. The school can also contact our Admissions team directly with your GCSE grades and we will accept this as evidence.

If you have any further questions our Admissions team would be happy to chat with you directly. They can be contacted via email: [email protected] or telephone: 01244 511000

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Becky

Do always ask old schools for proof of GCSEs? if so, why would II bother with doing it now?
Original post by Anonymous
Do always ask old schools for proof of GCSEs? if so, why would II bother with doing it now?

Hello,

As each course has different entry requirements you can take a look at our list of undergraduate courses and find the one you are interested in applying for. Each individual course page lists its entry requirements so you can see if your course of interest requires proof of GCSE certificates: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/course_atoz/51. If it does, we'd recommend contacting our admissions team who can provide you with some personalised advice. They can be contacted via email: [email protected] or telephone: 01244 511000

Best wishes,
Becky
Why not just order a replacement proof of results from the exam board (and keep it safe) - you're likely to need it for employers as well as universities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending