The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahsyt
i have an offer to read english !!

ahh congrats!! are you planning on going to kcl??
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Totally forgot to post on here :tongue: Received an offer for biomed in four days flat! :woo:
KCL just called me to congratulate me on my offer lmao. I was totally caught off guard since I didn't expect they'd call international applicants.

Did anyone else get a call?
Original post by _monyet_
KCL just called me to congratulate me on my offer lmao. I was totally caught off guard since I didn't expect they'd call international applicants.

I didn't. I just got a notification from King's Apply, and my offer letter came shortly after. What did they say? Also, congrats on the offer! :hugs:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sleep_supremacy
I didn't. I just got a notification from King's Apply, and my offer letter came shortly after. What did they say? Also, congrats on the offer! :hugs:

They made me an offer in December 2022. They just called to congratulate me and ask if I had any questions regarding the offer.

I was like "Oh, uhhh....uhhhhhhhh thanks?"

I'm terrible at phone calls.:woo:
(edited 1 year ago)
They made me an offer in December 2022. They just called to congratulate me and ask if I had any questions regarding the offer.

I was like "Oh, uhhh....uhhhhhhhh thanks?"

I'm terrible at phone calls.:woo:

Talk about coincidence, I just got a phone call from KCL but my phone was on silent so I didn't hear it :lol: They emailed me to notify me about it :biggrin:
ATTENTION: I just received a call from KCL (that I didn't hear because my phone was on silent :lol:) congratulating me on my offer (they emailed me this right after). I believe _monyet_ has received a similar call. They apparently want to know our plans for joining, and are willing to discuss any doubts or queries. All offer holders, please make note of this!
Reply 27

May I know what course you applied for? Wondering if they do this for all or only some courses?
Original post by issygracexo
ahh congrats!! are you planning on going to kcl??

thank you :smile: rn i’m waiting to hear back from ucl but i’m considering kings for sure! i like exeter too though
Received my offer for politics today (unconditional).
So happy :smile:
Anyone else had an offer for politics?
Hey guys, applied for International Management on Oct 20th and received an offer on Nov 2nd. I've firmed LSE for Geography with Econ and have kept KCL as my insurance!
Reply 31
hi has anyone heard anything for chemistry. if so what are your predicted grades?
Has anyone gotten an offer for electronic engineering
Original post by Yikkie
May I know what course you applied for? Wondering if they do this for all or only some courses?

I applied for electronics engineering :smile:
SPREADSHEET - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rjdXzQMxb-_GqdcWMrl4OmQ4yuine5OcaAmtijUiUi4/edit?usp=sharing
FORM - https://forms.gle/nC8V1eaX7NTKWMKh6

ATTENTION: All offer holders, please fill in this spreadsheet through the forms link!
Hey yes I received one yesterday * 5 days after applying! So unexpected!!
Original post by Rkw0302
Received my offer for politics today (unconditional).
So happy :smile:
Anyone else had an offer for politics?

Hey, Yes got it last night- 5 days after applying!! So unexpected 😭
got an offer for social science kcl is my second choice :smile:
Original post by sleep_supremacy
SPREADSHEET - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rjdXzQMxb-_GqdcWMrl4OmQ4yuine5OcaAmtijUiUi4/edit?usp=sharing
FORM - https://forms.gle/nC8V1eaX7NTKWMKh6

ATTENTION: All offer holders, please fill in this spreadsheet through the forms link!

Original post by m1212m
Hey yes I received one yesterday ?* 5 days after applying! So unexpected!!

Original post by constantheadache
got an offer for social science kcl is my second choice :smile:

Original post by m1212m
Hey, Yes got it last night- 5 days after applying!! So unexpected 😭

Everyone, please fill in the link for this year’s spreadsheet on the top quote of this post, thank you! :smile:
Original post by hannahsyt
thank you :smile: rn i’m waiting to hear back from ucl but i’m considering kings for sure! i like exeter too though

Ah i'm in the same position! I'm pretty set on kings but don't wanna firm it until i've heard back from ucl, they're taking so long as expected though

Quick Reply

Latest