The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Offer for War Studies :smile: got it today. My application only went in on Jan 19 so they were super quick
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey!! They took around 2 months to respond but finally got one for history ba today!
Original post by pweuh12
Hey!! They took around 2 months to respond but finally got one for history ba today!

Original post by TheHungryBadger
Offer for War Studies :smile: got it today. My application only went in on Jan 19 so they were super quick

Congrats on the offers! :congrats: It’d be great it you could fill out the form for the spreadsheet attached above :smile:
Reply 43
received an offer for global health and social medicine!
Received a conditional offer for electronic engineering
Hey! I got an offer for Classics and the Ancient World recently but only just found this thread haha! I’m super excited :smile:
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Congrats on the offers! :congrats: It’d be great it you could fill out the form for the spreadsheet attached above :smile:

already done
@mashed slug, I edited your first post to include the form and spreadsheet for this year's offer holders, I hope that's ok! If you see any random edits to the first post that's me :biggrin: I'm just trying to put up everything that's relevant there. Thanks for understanding! :smile:
@mashed slug, I edited your first post to include the form and spreadsheet for this year's offer holders, I hope that's ok! If you see any random edits to the first post that's me :biggrin: I'm just trying to put up everything that's relevant there. Thanks for understanding! :smile:

No problem at all!😊 Thank you for being so helpful and informative both on here and on the applicants thread!
Original post by mashed slug
No problem at all!😊 Thank you for being so helpful and informative both on here and on the applicants thread!

Thank you so much for the compliment :h: I’m glad people find my posts helpful!
The spreadsheet link isn't working for me
Original post by Ghentstudent9

That’s strange :confused: It’s working for me. Is the forms link working? (That’s arguably more important since you’ll enter your details through there.)

It didn’t work for me either. Try this one, it’s from the applicants thread, and worked for me!
Original post by Anonymous
It didn’t work for me either. Try this one, it’s from the applicants thread, and worked for me!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rjdXzQMxb-_GqdcWMrl4OmQ4yuine5OcaAmtijUiUi4/edit?usp=sharing

I don’t think the link was attached properly so I’ll try again, hopefully it works this time
Original post by Anonymous
It didn’t work for me either.

I think I've fixed it now. Could you check if the link works now? :smile:
I think I've fixed it now. Could you check if the link works now? :smile:

Yeah seems to work now, thx!
Yeah seems to work now, thx!

:thumbsup:
Undergraduate and postgraduate bookings for the 23/24 academic year will open around March. Keep an eye on the official KCL website and social media channels for updates.
guys will there be an offer holders day this year and if not, will there be other ways to tour around the accom and uni grounds?
Original post by sprinkledcheese
guys will there be an offer holders day this year and if not, will there be other ways to tour around the accom and uni grounds?

I’m certain there will be at some stage, don’t worry:smile: we’ll be told about that closer to the time I’m assuming.

Quick Reply

Latest