The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Can someone please share kira interview questions for ms international management 2023
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
BSc Computer Science offer holders, what are your conditions? Mine are 35 total IB with 776 in HL subjects, 7 in Maths HL
Original post by stalsk_7
Can someone please share kira interview questions for ms international management 2023

Sharing of interview questions is not allowed, thank you for understanding :smile: That violates forum rules.
Original post by sprinkledcheese
guys will there be an offer holders day this year and if not, will there be other ways to tour around the accom and uni grounds?

There should be, though I haven’t heard any news yet. To everyone else on this thread, if you get any info about it please do share it! :smile:
Has anyone received info for an offer holder day?
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Has anyone received info for an offer holder day?

Not for KCL no… I wonder when they’ll give us news about one.
Original post by Anonymous
Not for KCL no… I wonder when they’ll give us news about one.

I keep checking on the offer holder website but it seems that they're only going to offer online events....
Does anyone know anything about accommodation? I’ve just firmed my place for Law and now I’m trying to figure out where I want to live! Has anyone got any advice?

Also how do terms work at kings? On the dates it seems like there’s only 2 semesters and so I’d be done by the end of March…is this correct?
Original post by flora87
I keep checking on the offer holder website but it seems that they're only going to offer online events....

They haven’t released the dates for the in-person events yet. They will presumably do that in the near future.
Just got a conditional offer for IB 35 points (667) for PPE! It came so randomly I was so surprised but really relieved!
Got an offer for International Relations !
There's an offer holder day for those studying Maths, Informatics or Engineering on the 24th. They emailed me directly about it. Not sure when other subjects will be but it probably depends on whether they've given decisions to all applicants in that subjects. (I imagine if there's a maths offer holder day all the maths decisions have been made.)
Got an email about a chemistry offer holder day on the 29th of march!
yeah when does booking for accommodation open???
Original post by dais27!
Does anyone know anything about accommodation? I’ve just firmed my place for Law and now I’m trying to figure out where I want to live! Has anyone got any advice?

Also how do terms work at kings? On the dates it seems like there’s only 2 semesters and so I’d be done by the end of March…is this correct?
yeah when does booking for accommodation open???

The website says March. No dates given so far.
There's an offer holder day for those studying Maths, Informatics or Engineering on the 24th. They emailed me directly about it. Not sure when other subjects will be but it probably depends on whether they've given decisions to all applicants in that subjects. (I imagine if there's a maths offer holder day all the maths decisions have been made.)

Have you heard about many people with Engineering offers?
Sharing offsite social medias like those is against forum rules. If you want to get to know KCL law offer holders, why not make a thread here?
(edited 1 year ago)
Any biochemistry offers yet?
Reply 78
when did you get an offer and when was the last changed date? also if you don't mind me asking, what grades did they give you, thank you!
ive applied for chemistry at Kings but still havent heard back
Original post by anissab
Got an email about a chemistry offer holder day on the 29th of march!
Original post by jaz180
when did you get an offer and when was the last changed date? also if you don't mind me asking, what grades did they give you, thank you!
ive applied for chemistry at Kings but still havent heard back

I got my offer february 28th, with my UCAS updating at 23:32 and the last changed date on my kings apply portal was the 2nd of march. I'm predicted AAA and they offered me ABC (contextual). hopefully you hear back from them soon, good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest