Scroll to see replies

When is offer holders open day ?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
When is offer holders open day ?

It varies by department, I believe.
yayyyy another PPE person!! well done : )
Just got a conditional offer for IB 35 points (667) for PPE! It came so randomly I was so surprised but really relieved!
Has anyone with offers booked accommodation through kcl’s website yet?
Has anyone with offers booked accommodation through kcl’s website yet?

I replied to you on the other thread :smile: (The answer is not yet.)
Anyone know roughly when the offer holder events will be this year?
ear
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by brdleybird
chill out babe, they're not gnna take ur offer off u bc u told some1 interview questions in a student room forum 😱 get a grip

Aww, it’s so nice to know you care so much about me and my offer, but I’ll be fine :smile:
Current KCL student here. Just wanted to say
1) the uni is not as good as you think it is
2) the admin at KCL is terrible
3) there's a lot of weird people here
Reply 89
expand
Original post by albayati
Current KCL student here. Just wanted to say
1) the uni is not as good as you think it is
2) the admin at KCL is terrible
3) there's a lot of weird people here
On-site offer holder day for Arts and Sciences declared! It’s on the 22nd of April. More info below-

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/offer-holders/ug/events?utm_source=d365&utm_medium=email#msdynttrid=8XxJ2fGB3U4xE90qZSXg4cyGav--MclKB656zAdmZeI
Original post by sleep_supremacy
On-site offer holder day for Arts and Sciences declared! It’s on the 22nd of April. More info below-

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/offer-holders/ug/events?utm_source=d365&utm_medium=email#msdynttrid=8XxJ2fGB3U4xE90qZSXg4cyGav--MclKB656zAdmZeI

will this include social sciences like economics/ppe?
will this include social sciences like economics/ppe?

If you follow the link, you’ll find an Eventbrite link on the page which has the full list of departments :smile:
If you follow the link, you’ll find an Eventbrite link on the page which has the full list of departments :smile:

when you go onto it it’s got economics and management, philosophy and department of political economy all separately so do they expect ppe students to attend all 3 of those or will there be another one for PPE solely?
when you go onto it it’s got economics and management, philosophy and department of political economy all separately so do they expect ppe students to attend all 3 of those or will there be another one for PPE solely?

Could you drop a mail with this query to [email protected]? :smile:

do you know if there’ll be any more online events for those who can’t attend?
Original post by rubyflorence4
do you know if there’ll be any more online events for those who can’t attend?

KCL does say that there will be more events for those unable to make it for this one, but no dates for those have been announced yet. There already are some online events for accommodation though.
Original post by jaz180
when did you get an offer and when was the last changed date? also if you don't mind me asking, what grades did they give you, thank you!
ive applied for chemistry at Kings but still havent heard back

Have you heard anything from KCL now? I also applied for chemistry at Kings but I haven’t receive any responses yet.
Reply 98
nope still not. its really frustrating now cos I heard there was an offer holder day for chemistry yesterday. my last change was 31/01
Original post by jerryhhh
Have you heard anything from KCL now? I also applied for chemistry at Kings but I haven’t receive any responses yet.
Original post by jaz180
nope still not. its really frustrating now cos I heard there was an offer holder day for chemistry yesterday. my last change was 31/01

Omds I didn’t even know there was an offer holders day… does that mean they have already made their decisions and we r the ones who get left out. 😭

Quick Reply

Latest